Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Whatsapp Has The Most Annoying Notification System - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Has The Most Annoying Notification System (413 Views)

I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away / List Of Countries Where Whatsapp Has Been Banned / The End And Death Of Unofficial Whatsapp Has Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Has The Most Annoying Notification System by Premiumwriter: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2019
I don't know about others but I find whatsapp notification system to be very irritating.

It keeps coming back even after swiping it away. At least I swept it away, I think that either meant I've read the messages and don't want to respond or don't want it marked as "read" without responding. Wonder why whatsapp keeps pushing old messages forward with new notifications. except you mark them as read.

True caller also does this a lot with its caller reminder notifications with no way to disable it.
Re: Whatsapp Has The Most Annoying Notification System by Ejadike(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2019
I guess the app developers has alot of work to do.
Re: Whatsapp Has The Most Annoying Notification System by khalhokage(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2019
Maybe it's your phone, it doesn't do that on mine.
Re: Whatsapp Has The Most Annoying Notification System by Simeony007(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2019
It's your phone it doesn't do that in mine
Re: Whatsapp Has The Most Annoying Notification System by skyhighweb(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2019
Premiumwriter:
I don't know about others but I find whatsapp notification system to be very irritating.

It keeps coming back even after swiping it away. At least I swept it away, I think that either meant I've read the messages and don't want to respond or don't want it marked as "read" without responding. Wonder why whatsapp keeps pushing old messages forward with new notifications. except you mark them as read.

True caller also does this a lot with its caller reminder notifications with no way to disable it.
its ur pone, its like reminder, wen u read them it will stop showing, same with my nokia pone

(1) (Reply)

How To Revive Dead/bad Cell Phone Batteries Again Part2!!! / How To Hack/unlock Android Pattern Lock / Samsung To Launch New Galaxy A Series Smartphones On April 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.