Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

A Write Up To A Person Who Did Not Give Me The Love That I Truly Deserved. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Write Up To A Person Who Did Not Give Me The Love That I Truly Deserved. (582 Views)

A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Write Up To A Person Who Did Not Give Me The Love That I Truly Deserved. by Estringx(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2019
THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO YOU
I really loved you, yes I loved you a lot and got burned inside in return. I did not want to give you a space in my heart in the first place but I remembered trying is not that bad at times but you proved me wrong once again. I am the person who would sacrifice anything for you. I used to be up at the middle of the night sleepless because of you, us; it repeats everytime you are not feeling too well, everytime we had little fight or misunderstanding. It was quite difficult to do a second without you or having the right stand with you. I can laugh to every funny and not-funny things you say or do. I am that person who would hear every little message you pass to me and will take note diligently. I really wanted a gem but not an ex. I do not plan to let you go but you wouldn't treat me the way that is right all because I so much cherish you and respect you. I gave my all but to you I was just an opportunity and not a person. I will not regret meeting a person like you though you are one of my greatest pains because I invested my best. I will not cry because you are a lesson as well. I didn't get what I deserved so I left, no! You left me for someone. I remembered the day you promised never to leave me whatsoever but I believed you and "take it so slow". At the end, you blew my trust in the air, not for you alone but for the next person I meet now or in days or years to come. I also remembered when you left me at your apartment to visit a friend in the next door for hours. That day was one of the creepiest days I had experienced in my entire life till date. Though, that is a bad record you broke but at least I can forever remember you for something forever. Those times I saved for months to buy you a gift you would not appreciate in the end. I used to starve myself / deprived myself just to create a nice memory you wouldn't record eventually. I sat down and concluded that "I was fool for love". I really want to be happy and I want you to be happy as well. I couldn't take all those missed calls and not-replied messages anymore. So, I stopped hoping for something that wouldn't happen in the end. I guessed you did what would make you happy and I am going to do the same now and forever. Be nice. Be happy. Be loved.

Source: https://www.mindmingers.com/2019/01/a-write-up-to-person-who-did-not-give.html

1 Like

Re: A Write Up To A Person Who Did Not Give Me The Love That I Truly Deserved. by Estringx(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2019
Frontpage lalastica and let every heart breakers see this!
Re: A Write Up To A Person Who Did Not Give Me The Love That I Truly Deserved. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2019
hmm... sounds more like myself but she took yours too far.
Mine didn't snub my calls o but she lied to me, cheated, took my love for granted. I broke up with her but she kept begging till we came back together. This happened 3 times until she finally made up her mind and told me she doesn't deserve me, she said she's not the type for me, that she'll just end up hurting me even though she loves me. So we broke up. I wish her the best in this life.
Re: A Write Up To A Person Who Did Not Give Me The Love That I Truly Deserved. by decatalyst(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2019
WHAT IS LOVE?

Asking for a friend, please.
Re: A Write Up To A Person Who Did Not Give Me The Love That I Truly Deserved. by Estringx(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Lamb101:
hmm... sounds more like myself but she took yours too far.
Mine didn't snub my calls o but she lied to me, cheated, took my love for granted. I broke up with her but she kept begging till we came back together. This happened 3 times until she finally made up her mind and told me she doesn't deserve me, she said she's not the type for me, that she'll just end up hurting me even though she loves me. So we broke up. I wish her the best in this life.
The world of love is too complex. If you get too serious you get burned, if you are not too serious they will say you are a player. So, what to do?

1 Like

Re: A Write Up To A Person Who Did Not Give Me The Love That I Truly Deserved. by Estringx(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2019
decatalyst:
WHAT IS LOVE?

Check www.mindmingers.com, you will find everything about love.
Re: A Write Up To A Person Who Did Not Give Me The Love That I Truly Deserved. by BronzeMajik(f): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2019
can't relate. touching though.
Re: A Write Up To A Person Who Did Not Give Me The Love That I Truly Deserved. by chiommy123(f): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2019
If someone truely love you better hold him/ her tight cos everything can scatter within a moment
Re: A Write Up To A Person Who Did Not Give Me The Love That I Truly Deserved. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2019
Estringx:

The world of love is too complex. If you get too serious you get burned, if you are not too serious they will say you are a player. So, what to do?
Be natural.

To hell with what they say.

Be yourself

When you find love, you cherish it just like you did to your ex.

Don't change yourself because of what happened to you.

That's the only way out.

Working for me 100%
Re: A Write Up To A Person Who Did Not Give Me The Love That I Truly Deserved. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2019
decatalyst:
WHAT IS LOVE?

I will answer you because I used to use this your moniker on 2go back then.It was my nickname in secondary school.

Love is selfishness. Just that this time it's not being selfish about yourself but your partner.
Re: A Write Up To A Person Who Did Not Give Me The Love That I Truly Deserved. by Abcruz(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2019
decatalyst:
WHAT IS LOVE?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.-- 1 Corinthians 13:4

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.--John 15:13

If you love me, you will keep my commandments.-- John 14:15
Declares the LORD.!!!
Re: A Write Up To A Person Who Did Not Give Me The Love That I Truly Deserved. by Cholls(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
chiommy123:
If someone truely love you better hold him/ her tight cos everything can scatter within a moment
my sister chioma I know ya type
Re: A Write Up To A Person Who Did Not Give Me The Love That I Truly Deserved. by chiommy123(f): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
Cholls:
my sister chioma I know ya type
and what's my type sir
Re: A Write Up To A Person Who Did Not Give Me The Love That I Truly Deserved. by Cholls(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
chiommy123:
and what's my type sir
my sister remind me later

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Have A Special Temptation Few Days To Their Wedding Day? / My Identical Twin Brother Is Now My SISTER: Man, 27, Reveals How He Finally Foun / What Is Your Opinion About Whether Or Not Marriage Is An Achievement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.