Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape (2784 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by GraGra247(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2019
In Hollywood and all over the world, men are being called out for sexual misconduct & pervasions which is totally acceptable.

The real problem is that many women that accuse these men are the same ones that traded sex to land big movie roles, to acquire high level privileges and to obtain big connections from these same men.

The women had only sex to loose, but these men lost lots of fortunes, broke protocols and abandoned lots of favors to give these women what they wanted. Yet years later, they're labeled rapists and perverts and the women become heroes.

Men are also called out for sexual harassment and pervasions but women doing same things are totally ignored. Women dress in extreme sexually provocative ways with some of them opting for totally nude photos and videos released to the public and nobody complains of pervasion.

I honestly think something is very wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by Newboss(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2019
Because we live in a society where they can get away with such accusations angry

Sex tape is the way to go these days angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by SKhanmi: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2019
Wherever we have a visible board or ruling class,there's a more powerful & invisible cabal in the shadows. Those are the real rulers.. Take Hollywood accusations for instance....they were weaponized to bring down those who refused to play along with their rules.....If they had complied...they would have continued with their offences with full support...for the guilty ones. And the media is complicit. Because it begs the question.... Why after all this years? All those involved knew it has been going on & turned a blind eye? Why now? As for Nigeria, the feminists & low cranium capacity sapiens are already tuning in to the scheme. It's the fastest way to have your cake & eat it no matter what happens to the victim. Those who created the idea/movement knew what they were doing. Another subtle form of warfare. This time without borders. There are beings/humans who goal is to subdue/control this world. Not everything is as simple as it looks....Look at the bigger picture.....Be wise men! Think with your head & not your dicks

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by GraGra247(m): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2019
Newboss:
Because we live in a society where they can get away with such accusations angry

Nobody will agree to a sex tape.

Besides you could be in trouble with the law even if you succeed.
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by Newboss(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2019
GraGra247:

Nobody will agree to a sex tape.

Besides you could be in trouble with the law even if you succeed.

No, I won't be. It's for record purpose angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by GraGra247(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
SKhanmi:
Wherever we have a visible board or ruling class,there's a more powerful & invisible cabal in the shadows. Those are the real rulers.. Take Hollywood accusations for instance....they were weaponized to bring down those who refused to play along with their rules.....If they had complied...they would have continued with their offences with full support...for the guilty ones. And the media is complicit. Because it begs the question.... Why after all this years? All those involved knew it has been going on & turned a blind eye? Why now? As for Nigeria, the feminists & low cranium capacity sapiens are already tuning in to the scheme. It's the fastest way to have your cake & eat it no matter what happens to the victim. Those who created the idea/movement knew what they were doing. Another subtle form of warfare. This time without borders. There are beings/humans who goal is to subdue/control this world. Not everything is as simple as it looks....Look at the bigger picture.....Be wise men! Think with your head & not your dicks

The male masses should then campaign against this Injustice and double standards.

There's strength in numbers.
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by highpriestess: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Till you people learn how to tie that match stick between your balls.
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by ubunja(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
GraGra247:
In Hollywood and all over the world, men are being called out for sexual misconduct & pervasions which is totally acceptable.

The real problem is that many women that accuse these men are the same ones that traded sex to land big movie roles, to acquire high level privileges and to obtain big connections from these same men.

The women had only sex to loose, but these men lost lots of fortunes, broke protocols and abandoned lots of favors to give these women what they wanted. Yet years later, they're labeled rapists and perverts and the women become heroes.

Men are also called out for sexual harassment and pervasions but women doing same things are totally ignored. Women dress in extreme sexually provocative ways with some of them opting for totally nude photos and videos released to the public and nobody complains of pervasion.

I honestly think something is very wrong.
this is just the beginning my G.
Its fvcked up I tell you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by ubunja(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
highpriestess:

Then you call that niggah ignoring that pussy GAY

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by highpriestess: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
ubunja:
Then you call that niggah ignoring that pussy GAY
Who's this im be*ile on my mention?
I think you are back to being a frustrated magg0. T

Don't ever in your st00. Peed lowest life, mention me again.
My last mention to you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by ubunja(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
GraGra247:

The male masses should then campaign against this Injustice and double standards.

i dont think there is a history of men fighting against women as a group. Men love pussy too much. Only when the number of accused men reach critical levels and it finally dawns on every man that THEY COULD BE NEXT, then they will begin a push back against #MeToo. Its called the Themidor Effect.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by ubunja(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
highpriestess:

Who's this im be*ile on my mention?
I think you are back to being a frustrated magg0. T

Don't ever in your st00. Peed lowest life, mention me again.
My last mention to you.
resist the temptation to think with your pussy. It's a new year.
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by highpriestess: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
ubunja:
resist the temptation to think with your pussy. It's a new year.
You are the pussy.y fvcked up assh0le.

Have the worst day.
Burr!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by ubunja(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
highpriestess:

You are the pussy.y fvcked up assh0le.

Have the worst day.
Burr!!
anger anger anger.

If only reality ran by your rules.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
You know what? I'll side with the women this time.

Those men are scum and deserve to have their lives completely destroyed by those accusations. You give movie roles to talentless sluts but the good boys and girls that went to college find it hard landing movie roles that they qualify for. Fvck them and everyone like them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by ubunja(m): 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
You know what? I'll side with the women this time.

Those men are scum and deserve to have their lives completely destroyed by those accusations. You give movie roles to talentless sluts but the good boys and girls that went to college find it hard landing movie roles that they qualify for. Fvck them and everyone like them.
if the man is being punished for demanding sex for fame then the female actresses should also return back the wealth they accumulated with said fame. Its only fair.

I keep telling people that all these artists now dissing R. Kelly and dis-owning songs they made with him should also give up and return the DOLLARS they got from those songs. Then I will believe they are really sorry for working with him.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by GraGra247(m): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
ubunja:
if the man is being punished for demanding sex for fame then the female actresses should also return back the wealth they accumulated with said fame. Its only fair.

I keep telling people that all these artists now dissing R. Kelly and dis-owning songs they made with him should also give up and return the DOLLARS they got from those songs. Then I will believe they are really sorry for working with him.

At last someone truely gets my point. They dress most 'pervertly' and seduce and corner men, enjoy countless privileges, expenses and sacrifices from men and turn around and call them perverts.

Very baffling to me was when Monica Lewinsky confessed with her own mouth that she seduced Bill Clinton by opening her legs to show him her panties in a meeting because she deeply wanted him.

At the end of the day, Bill Clinton is labeled pervert and no one ever called out Lewinsky for being the real pervert.

Funny enough Monica Lewinsky was demanding apology from Bill Clinton just because its America.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by GraGra247(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
highpriestess:

When did ladies tie their own.
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by ubunja(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
GraGra247:

At last someone truely gets my point. They dress most 'pervertly' and seduce and corner men, enjoy countless privileges, expenses and sacrifices from men and turn around and call them perverts.

Very baffling to me was when Monica Lewinsky confessed with her own mouth that she seduced Bill Clinton by opening her legs to show him her panties in a meeting because she deeply wanted him.

At the end of the day, Bill Clinton is labeled pervert and no one ever called out Lewinsky for being the real pervert.

Funny enough Monica Lewinsky was demanding apology from Bill Clinton just because its America.
The West and it's pussified men has reached a point where evolution is ready to erase those losers and give pussy to real men who will put women in their place.

Western women keep crying for more priveleges and rights as a bluff and a shiit test on their men and their men keep giving in, further frustrating those women because all they want is to be handled with strong hands not really to be free. Thats why these women criticize their men for treating them like sex objetcs meanwhile campaigning for men from Latin America, the Middle-East and Africa to be let in those countries. Men who will be 10X more abusive than the men of the West.

Its all a test. And the men of the West are failing.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
ubunja:

I don't care what happens to any of them. What does caring do for me? Same people are in companies today. They'll first consider the female applicants that they can coherce and fvck before even thinking of men to employ. Fvck them!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by ubunja(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

I don't care what happens to any of them. What does caring do for me? Same people are in companies today. They'll first consider the female applicants that they can coherce and fvck before even thinking of men to employ. Fvck them!!!
true Weed. But what of employers seduced?
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
ubunja:
true Weed. But what of employers seduced?

They should act like real men and put women in their place. There's no scarcity of pussy. Men need to have integrity and not let their lifes be controlled by the women..
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by SKhanmi: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
GraGra247:

Unfortunately, a house divided by itself can't stand. Many effeminate men support them.

Feminism,LGBT,terrorist attacks,migration etc are all connected. The aim is to destroy this current civilization. Cant explain it all. Visit the return of kings website & other alternative news media. You'll get an idea

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by kazyhm(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
GraGra247:

That is the main reason you should be unreasonable with women....

Take advantage of them in any ways you can and don't ever play into their hands else.......even a girl that can't pass ordinary common entrance exam will shake you with a Phd in psychology

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by ubunja(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

They should act like real men and put women in their place. There's no scarcity of pussy. Men need to have integrity and not let their lifes be controlled by the women..
you know turning down a woman doesn't prevent a false rape accusation right?
Remember Joseph and Potifah's wife.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by Deicide: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Well technically a man cant be rape cause the definition of rape is somehow skrewed to favour women...
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by baralatie(m): 1:02am On Jan 21, 2019
Newboss:

the women are even finding one way to get that sextape to make money Kim kadasian and co comes to mind.
Kim walked away with $5m while jay was boiling
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by ubunja(m): 7:22am On Jan 21, 2019
Deicide:
Well technically a man cant be raped cause the definition of rape is somehow skewed to favour women...
Agreed. Although it's possible. But the law defines rape in terms of "forced penetration" etc that doesn't apply to men unless it's a man raping a man. I pisses me off.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by Deicide: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
ubunja:
Agreed. Although it's possible. But the law defines rape in terms of "forced penetration" etc that doesn't apply to men unless it's a man raping a man. I pisses me off.
Might not be forced there is always the problem of penetration without concent.....women might lie about it cause any thng that has to do with penetration has to be concented always even while you are already having sex with her, you wanna switch style? Concent! grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by pansophist(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
ubunja:

The West and it's pussified men has reached a point where evolution is ready to erase those losers and give pussy to real men who will put women in their place.

Western women keep crying for more priveleges and rights as a bluff and a shiit test on their men and their men keep giving in, further frustrating those women because all they want is to be handled with strong hands not really to be free. Thats why these women criticize their men for treating them like sex objetcs meanwhile campaigning for men from Latin America, the Middle-East and Africa to be let in those countries. Men who will be 10X more abusive than the men of the West.

Its all a test. And the men of the West are failing.

You get it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape by myself13: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
kazyhm:

That is the main reason you should be unreasonable with women....

Take advantage of them in any ways you can and don't ever play into their hands else.......even a girl that can't pass ordinary common entrance exam will shake you with a Phd in psychology

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Are Bad / Ghanaian University Lecturer Leaked Sex Tape / ‘if To Say Na Guy’ – Reactions As Nigerian Lady Pranks Army Officer In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.