Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,721 members, 7,972,651 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:07 PM

Perfect Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Perfect Love (681 Views)

Love Meets Experience. A Perfect Match! / The Perfect Date / I Need A Perfect Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Love by onafan(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2007
hey, you beautiful people! how 're you all doing? i'll like to know, is there a thing like an ideal partner? cos it seem like every one i come in contact with , eventaully has one flaw or the other.do you think its possible to find the perfect match. or should i settle for less?
Re: Perfect Love by whitelexi(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2007
God didnt give it all to one person, there must be a comma somewhere in a long sentence, but i think love is not all about spotting faults and complaining about them - its about learning to tolerate them if and when you find them.
Re: Perfect Love by lifewire(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2007
hi,
whats ur identity like?i need to know what u want and how ur looks are
cheers
Re: Perfect Love by iice(f): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2007
No such thing as perfect person. You just have to work/make do with the flaws they got
Re: Perfect Love by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2007
can't think of any thing as perfect love undecided
Re: Perfect Love by ikejoe(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2007
yeah toniaslim i cud be near-perfect to a gud girl if she is sincere!!!
Re: Perfect Love by ikejoe(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2007
toniaslim i cud do my best to strive for gud girl if she is sincere!!!
Re: Perfect Love by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:24am On Apr 26, 2007
Why do i get a feeling, that no matter how a guy is in love with a good girl, there is still a 100%tendency that he would still cheat. thank God you said you could be near perfect and not you could be perfect.so it still does not contradict the fact that there is no such thing as perfect or near perfect love,shikena. cool
Re: Perfect Love by Bosdem(f): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2007
You can get an ideal partner, but not a perfect one, cos no one is actually perfect.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Btw 40 - 45 Yrs : Do They Still Have Any Chance For Marriage? / I Need A Sugar Mummy, Age Range 43 Years Above / Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.