Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,847 members, 7,966,155 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:06 AM

Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) (1791 Views)

Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? / Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) / Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by bigpicture001: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
Franklinsucre7:
I caught her red handed in a hotel with a guy holding hands coming out from the reception, she saw me and quickly removed her hand from the guy, i pretend as if i don't see her entered my car and drive off. Later in the day she came to the house crying and pleading for forgiveness saying all lots of stories that filled her mouth saying its not what i think and the rest, i have not replied her anything yet. Bross iam confused bkos i am in love with this girl. I don't know if i should let her go or give her another chance. Am confused please i need help. Girls are so wicked.

Simply get a working class gal and all this will stop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muma Gee Now In A Romantic Relationship With Ex Brown E -_photos / Buy Your intimacy gadgets From Nigeria's Biggest Online Sex Store / Lady Recounts Why She Became A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.