Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,564 members, 7,941,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate (24057 Views)

Atiku Departs Nigeria For Europe Amid Campaign / First Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Departs USA For Nigeria / Atiku Meets PDP Members In D.C Metropolis before Departs USA For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
na by force for him to attend, where did the constitution state he most attend?
deepwater:
Oga is in the villa, but wont attend.

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by shadeze: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
XTHRONE:
Which debate, buhari will never come.
Come to which debate? Do you want the lifeless clown to come and embarrass his entire generation at the debate?

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by martowskin1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
frankmoney:
Very well . I wish buhari can attend as well . So people like moghalu , olawepo Hashim and the rest can tear him and atiku apart

The debate is not boxing match bro, is about discussing how to move Nigeria forward

1 Like

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by RexTramadol1: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Guestlander:
Heroic welcome for visiting the US! There are Nigerian soldiers fighting in Sambisa, I have never heard of any heroic welcome for any of them. Misplaced priorities.

Cos of the kinda govt we have in power

Who lie about their deaths n survivals

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
In the course of the next few weeks, so many natural and supernatural factors will all combine to demarket Buhari nationally and internationally, with Atiku bountifully reaping from it.
It is the way God works sometimes. When He speaks, never doubt it even if present circumstances suggest otherwise.
God has rejected Buhari for his many sins and blood of innocent souls slaughtered by herdsmen, his divisive nature and open vindictiveness against some regions, his arrogance and that of his spokespersons.
Atiku will be the president-elect come February ending. And this shall come to pass. May His will be done (Amen).

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by emmanuelscott(m): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
Primary school teachers wanted
> Lagos/surulere
Whatsapp me 08181010930
Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by propsvila: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
They say Atiku looted the treasury and I asked them did Tinubu become the highest Landlord in Africa with his salary as a Governor, so Amechi is a saint, so Akpabio that was once in the bad books of EFCC is now suddenly an innocent man who have never touched any money belonging to the public. While Atoku was spending his money on APC campaign in 2015 he was a saint when he decamped to contest under PDP he became a criminal. Even one woman told me people around Buhari might be thief but Buhari cannever take any money and I smiled to the gullible fellow and walked away because arguing with her will make no meaning. If EFCC has a substantial evidence against Atiku they should come up with it or else they keep quiet. INEC would have long disqualify Atiku if there is any concrete evidence against him.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by exco90(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
sniper should be ban from market during this period.. probably from now till Feb 20

1 Like

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Guestlander: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Cos of the kinda govt we have in power

Who lie about their deaths n survivals

Right, but the war didn't start 3 years ago.
Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by rapid101(m): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
I jst love this man
I don't know why
But if u enter office no Bleep up oh Cus u go get double d treatment wan buhari get oh

#LGNWA

God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Kingosytex(m): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
awelekiti:
you dey mind them,those are the people referred to as lazy youths by buhari. Their heads are turned upside down. Awon alainironu ara samaria

you have said it allllllll

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
The flight is about 13 hours, how is he going to make it?
Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by rapid101(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
obembet:
Let me see if he will participate Im debate but stil APC PDP will never have my vote again
Oga go give am to Sowore or kashim ok no b by force

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
obembet:
Let me see if he will participate Im debate but stil APC PDP will never have my vote again
APC has already said they won't. But atiku will, if he arrives early from his USA trip cos he's got at least, 13 hours to fly back home. As a yorubaman I shared in the vision of Peter obi. Some of my friends have worked with him in his bank in those days. As I speak,fidelity remains one of the strongest banks in Nigeria. I've boarded same flights with obi in the past. He's without any aides,no protocol at the arrival lounge, he was seated at the economy cabin. As governor, he happend to be one of the best performing ones despite being in the opposition. I made same mistake of voting buhari in 2015, thinking he'd bring back the no nonsense of the 80s but he failed woefully,making us now believe it was idiagbon who was actually ruling that time and not buhari. To confirm that he's not in charge,the CJN was arraigned within 3 days( the fastest judicial process in the world) and he said he was only aware last Saturday, swearing to God. Then the question is,who orchestrated the arraignment and indictment? Where was buhari when all these were happening because he was the same who appointed the CJN? Obj in my opinion, would d make a good economic team leadership.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by kareemkamil(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
If you like visit heaven, you are not going anywhere
Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by gift2xl: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
PMB WILL NOT COME. HIS AFRAID AND HAVING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by RurouniKenshin: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Kingosytex:
i thought the zombies said that atiku will be arrested and prosecuted if he dares step into the US
Stop na grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You want to kill somebody abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by RurouniKenshin: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
kareemkamil:
If you like visit heaven, you are not going anywhere
The new standard is heaven abi?

PMB first but I don't think they will let him enter. Hell is most likely sure.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Kingosytex(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
RurouniKenshin:
Stop na grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You want to kill somebody abi?
Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
rapid101:
I jst love this man
I don't know why
But if u enter office no Bleep up oh Cus u go get double d treatment wan buhari get oh

#LGNWA

God bless Nigeria
you meant where buhari said GOVERNATORIAL PRESIDENT Instead of gubernatorial candidate? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Anthony02: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
I wonder what pmb will do tonight. Atiku will displace him for sure .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by rapid101(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
awelekiti:
you meant where buhari said GOVERNATORIAL PRESIDENT Instead of gubernatorial candidate? grin grin grin
don't kee me wit laugh abeg

1 Like

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Naajjii: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
We didn't see him meet any US officials, in the build up to 2015 election it was on record that US Secretary of State came all the way to Nigeria just for Buhari but in this situation PDP and it candidate wasted money, lobbied and went to US as an aide of Senate President, even at that no executive member of Trump's Government recognised only Nigeria in diaspora made up IPOB and IPOB related member met him with one ot two Congress men.
Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by jchioma: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
boxypane:
This is where the thief will be exposed again. Saraki follower. Them go chop sand together come January 16th, 2019.

January 16th, 2019 ke.

Na wetin dem de give these zombies to chop sef?

Hope no bi de serve una sha.

Because it's like dementia don de spread among dem zombies?

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by GistFullGround: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
I suspect his supporters will be turned away from the airport.

APC and the devil are like marijuana and cocaine.
Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by mohims(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nascar:
Atiku My Man..Hit like for Atiku, share for sowore

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Antipob777(f): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
I pity all this cursed iPod's Jess. Atiku cannot defeated Buhari

PMB and APC will win the elections. I wonder why all this illiteracy iPod's still thought Atiku has a chance came February

Na wa oooo
Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by bc4love(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
The poster is a nuisance, how can Atiku participate in a debate that will start 7pm? Atiku left 9:40am Nigerian time and Newyork to Abuja flight takes 15h 15m duration. Seems you are telling that to fools like you
Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Anthony02: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
Why won't he attend ? he should go and defend all the lies that he and his cohorts have been telling Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by hokafor(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
I was waiting to hear former vice president of Nigeria was arrested in his hotel after FBI lured him from Nigeria to the US. Since this did not happen it means buhari and his gan members should hide their heads in shame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Demystified! By Ozodinukwe Okenwa (Sahara Reporters) / Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction / Federal High Court Nullifies Nomination Of APC Candidate, Oyetola, Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.