Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Master Guide To Mini Importation Bussiness In Nigeria (with 10k Capital) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Master Guide To Mini Importation Bussiness In Nigeria (with 10k Capital) (387 Views)

Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Faily Used motor Tyres Bussiness In Nigeria / Crayfish Bussiness In Lagos / 2007 Corolla For Pamdrive Bussiness In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Master Guide To Mini Importation Bussiness In Nigeria (with 10k Capital) by Sulaimaniy11(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
If you want to start your mini importation bussiness in Nigeria then you are in the right place. This video would teach you How to start mini importation bussiness in Nigeria 2019 easiest way. I would put you through every details you would need to know on how to start mini importation bussiness in Nigeria with little or no capital.

Watch below and ask any questions......you can virtually start this bussiness with 10k, incase you want extra training, marketing system and how to sell your products fast and get 200% of your investment, drop a WhatsApp message for me...08094955153[color=#990000][/color]

Watch video here...
https://youtu.be/fkGHb1jqv5w

Then you can also join my WhatsApp group, link below

https:///HEMvs9ejDrZGWpD7tdo0ug

(1) (Reply)

MERRYBET AGENTS. Let's Meet Here / Are U Into Mini Importation? Do This One Thing And Watch Ur Profit Hit The Roof / How To Receive Payments From International Clients As A Nigerian Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.