Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,528 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time (7245 Views)

I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated / How Do I Approach A Widow? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Akcc: 11:26am On Jan 21, 2019
em28:

One low life said he can hold a conversation. He has never sat down near a girl and she kept adjusting her hair , clearing her throat, going to the bathroom like 5 times in 8 minutes or telling her friends to go she's coming.... And you are yet to say what's up.

Nos 1. Is eye contact
Nos 2. Is how you sit down.
No 3. You need a slight pot belly (not necessarily)
No 4. How much is your wristwatch
No 5. You do not need a car, if you can afford to pay UBer from V.I to Maitama.
No 6. How are your friends worth.
No 7. How many men work for you.

'Because I can hold a conversation he said' fu.cktard does not know people get paid to hold a conversation?
Lol...Why you so pained?
Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Akcc: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=Ogaonos post=74944631][/quote] Thanks Man! Really appreciate
Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by jesmond3945: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
lilmax:
lol from your write ups

it's easy to spot

you have built your confidence around money, it means that if you go broke, you'll get angry, push people around you, and HATE yourself grin

like I said you attract CLUB(hoes)girls, and you have failed to understand that these girls are the ones using you, not the other way, using money to attract girls is a normal way, so the HOE you get today, will leave you for another tomorrow grin

and I've given you advice about seeing yourself, opinions, perspectives in other people

I guess you'll use money to get rich girls too grin

this guy, you have alot to learn
https://www.nairaland.com/4983830/ladies-please-did-us
Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Saintino111(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Valerie47:
Start from entering friend zone then you might be lucky and escape it as time goes on.
So how do he ecape the friendzone?
Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 27, 2019
Saintino111:

So how do he ecape the friendzone?
Its hard to escape friendzone unless worse come to worse.
Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 6:51am On Jan 27, 2019
It really depends on the girl.. Some girls can be approached with lines whilst some can be approached with material things...
The first step is to psych her and Know where she falls..
Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Saintino111(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Valerie47:
Its hard to escape friendzone unless worse come to worse.
Dumping the girl right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Once I See A Girl Like This, Am Getting Married INSTANTLY! / Her Dog Playfully Stripped Her Unclad In Public. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.