Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,652 members, 7,878,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies (5686 Views)

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / Colombian Transgender Couples Reveals Pictures Showing Baby Bump (18+ Photos) / Some Vinatage Nostalgic Pictures Showing Nigerians At Their Different Profession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Charming and attractive babes, from Nollywood to beauty peagants to various works of life is the beauty of a igbo ladies..
Their babes are a beautiful brand. They gat fair beauty, dark beauty, chocolate, short, tall... These babes are wow wow.

We gat very pretty chics too from edo and Fulani.

Other tribes have their beautiful babes.

Igbo is unique too.

Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Forreellinc: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Them no even fine sef

5 Likes

Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Mikora: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Where is Genevieve?
Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Mikora: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Forreellinc:
Them no even fine sef
Go mould your own

6 Likes

Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mould
Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Unik3030: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mikora:
Where is Genevieve?
y are u people always overating Genevieve? she's no where to b found compared to girls d op brought here

3 Likes

Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by TimiRume(f): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
The second girl is stunning and she isn't igbo, the rest are average and make up/camera enhanced. The only beautiful igbo girls that have wowed me are dark or brow skinned and few fair ones. Get a life cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by tobechi20(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
And not the is yellow is fine
Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
tobechi20:
And not the is yellow is fine
hey!!
Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Igbo girls that are light skinned are sexy seductive and eye catching at first sight but in the analysis of great minds, they are not necessarily something to kill for, look at the ones that are of dark skin, you will understand me better, well my point is not to say they are not beautiful but to say they have both sides of beauty among them, look at Genevieve, a natural beauty, I wish you knew Amaka, my Uni crush, so elegant, but the most ugly girl in my graduating year is an Igbo girl, I think she was in Electrical or Mechanical, I don't know if she got her muscles from gym or genetics, too much bass in her voice, sometimes you wonder if she uses DJ musical set when talking.

I implore you to come and see Fulani girls, no be say I dey hype, they are 10/10, even in their hijab, you will know that God does partial when he is creating humans

3 Likes

Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
igbo
Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Richdad50(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Your writings and argument are so incoherent I find it hard believing if you are in your right senses making this judgement. How can one who cannot express the basic concept of beauty speak on beautiful women.
Suprised.

#Richdad
Tajbol4splend:
Igbo girls that are light skinned are sexy seductive and eye catching at first sight but in the analysis of great minds, they are not necessarily something to kill for, look at the ones that are of dark skin, you will understand me better, well my point is not to say they are not beautiful but to say they have both sides of beauty among them, look at Genevieve, a natural beauty, I wish you knew Amaka, my Uni crush, so elegant, but the most ugly girl in my graduating year is an Igbo girl, I think she was in Electrical or Mechanical, I don't know if she got her muscles from gym or genetics, too much bass in her voice, sometimes you wonder if she uses DJ musical set when talking.

I implore you to come and see Fulani girls, no be say I dey hype, they are 10/10, even in their hijab, you will know that God does partial when he is creating humans

1 Like

Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Alfo65: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
/edit
Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Alfo65: 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Richdad50:
Your writings and argument are so incoherent I find it hard believing if you are in your right senses making this judgement. How can one who cannot express the basic concept of beauty speak on beautiful women.
Suprised.

#Richdad

1. Incoherent, try to understand my points, you will realize they are not, you may not be the type that goes around that much, so that's probably why you seem to arrive at conclusion based on insufficient premises

2. Don't be rude when arguing, everyone is entitled to their opinions

5 Likes

Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Alfo65: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 20, 2019
Served in owerri. Give it to igbo gals abeg. Baby okus

2 Likes

Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:25am On Jan 20, 2019
Abu kwanu m Onye igbo....... grin
Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Apus: 4:49am On Jan 20, 2019
All these further proves that most Igbos have serious insecurity issues. From Politics to the beauty department, always playing the victim at any slight provocation and striving hard to always prove a point whilst being insultive at it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 20, 2019
amaka igbo

1 Like

Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by kushercain: 7:57am On Jan 20, 2019
Fulani ladies still dey top charts

3 Likes

Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2019
Nigerian men for you. Beauty is a function of light skin tone.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 20, 2019
morning
Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by alex81(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2019
olsome:
Charming and attractive babes, from Nollywood to beauty peagants to various works of life is the beauty of a igbo ladies..
Their babes are a beautiful brand. They gat fair beauty, dark beauty, chocolate, short, tall... These babes are wow wow.

Igbo is unique too.

All I see is breast ,nipples and cleavage. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Mr2wealth: 9:19am On Jan 20, 2019
Some people are so comfortable in their father's compounds and villages and then think nothing or nobody else exist except them. My friend, gerrouttt. Go and see other places and people. Appreciate them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by bugggg: 10:03am On Jan 20, 2019
What shall it profit a man.... the inner beauty is what beauty really is.
Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Mankosi: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2019
kushercain:
fulanis from rich home only.

1 Like

Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Feranmicharless: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2019
olsome:

Igbo is unique too.

that second pic tho shocked link to d pic biko smiley
Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by galadima77(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2019
That second pix is sexual harassment as far as I'm concerned
Re: Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies by Auladimeji(m): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2019
kushercain:
Fulani babes are gorgeous but as a southerner you can't even say "Hi" to them.Na one ugly Alhaji dey marry them and the thing dey always pain me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband / What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. / Vaseline Gang!!chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.