Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,909 members, 7,976,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:01 AM

National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara (12756 Views)

Lai Mohammed Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura (pictures) / Nigerians Are Unbreakable, Do Not Hate Each Other - Osinbajo / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by Xisnin(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
koboko69:
Because kids took over this forum.....
Many of us decided to just watch and comment once in a while.....b4 2015 elections we know how this section was even with obvious support for PDP by the admin and rascal mods like Ngwakwe and Obinoscopy ..both ipob mods.
I am saying it again like i said before 2015, Buhari will won this elections and many people like Doraga and Saraki will receive shockers of their life. They will decamp again to survive.
Bookmark this comment!
You know nothing about politics.
Your analysis is similar to people who claim to be betting "experts".
Of course, they get it right sometimes but they lose most of the time
and their correct predictions is thanks to pure luck.
Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by Dpharisee: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
kahal29:
Dogara.... You see your life? No need to explain anything.... You allowed yourself to be used by Saraki without knowing that two of you don't come from the same place... Now the day off reckoning is here and you are trying to explain yourself

Dogara comes from the Christian majority part of Bauchi and his seat cannot be taken if you know how religious politics plays out in that state except if APC has a popular Christian candidate from his zone
Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by fredoooooo: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hate him or not that's your problem...
We are voting him again and again

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by TemmyT002(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by Staru1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
kahal29:
Dogara.... You see your life? No need to explain anything.... You allowed yourself to be used by Saraki without knowing that two of you don't come from the same place... Now the day off reckoning is here and you are trying to explain yourself

Pls ooo ,is saraki, the state assemblies that disagreed? without reforming the local govt...even if u elect a saint, nothing works.....unfortunately it's a campaign promise.......I don't even why d op is complaining about the disagreement now, naija don wise now..... *discrimination of tribes & religion are politicians outputs results.
Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by alhassanyusuf29(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
hahahahah you have followed delusional nyamuri flat.head ipob members in destroying ur political career, now ur singing different tone in bauchi state.. lets see how Emeka will save you

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by Greatzeus(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Even if you do,who cares. We all know why.
People fear what they don't understand,hate who they can't conquer
Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by asobo: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
koboko69:
Many of us decided to just watch and comment once in a while.....b4 2015 elections we know how this section was even with obvious support for PDP by the admin and rascal mods like Ngwakwe and Obinoscopy ..both ipob mods.
I am saying it again like i said before 2015, Buhari will won this elections and many people like Doraga and Saraki will receive shockers of their life. They will decamp again to survive.
Bookmark this comment!
Simple English you can not write "Buhari will won this elections". Like President like supporter's. Politics is local
Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by Bestchisom(m): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hmm
Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by koboko69: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Xisnin:

You know nothing about politics.
Your analysis is similar to people who claim to be betting "experts".
Of course, they get it right sometimes but they lose most of the time
and their correct predictions is thanks to pure luck.

When u start to comment for national matters or politics? Even renowned wailers like sincerenigerian deactivated his moniker when beans done...
U think i have time for baby wailers like u.
Abeg shift....
Find ur mate to dey play sand sand politics with.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by asobo: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
kahal29:
Dass, Tafawa Balewa and Bununu are Christian dominated areas. Argue with your keypad
Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by koboko69: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
asobo:
Simple English you can not write "Buhari will won this elections". Like President like supporter's. Politics is local

Lol ..
Sebi na English dem take dey win elections, even if na typo?

Like "supporter's" right cheesy

I not get time for baby wailers...find ur mate.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by koboko69: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
NORSIYK:

afonjalistic thinking

Piggish reasoning. Babies....old timers know say i be full ND boy. No all this baby pigs wey dey nairaland now.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by Meritocracy: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
As a political prostitute, its not too late to re-decamp to APC.
Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by olajide8(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
kahal29:
The Speaker, House of Representatives, Mr Yakubu Dogara, says the National Assembly does not hate President Muhammadu Buhari but only exercising its independence.

Dogara said this on Saturday at the launching of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), for the gubernatorial and National Assembly candidates in Bununu, Bauchi State.

“None of us hates President Buhari and we are not against him, but we are only exercising our independence as contained in the Constitution.

“We are all looking at the plight of our people, especially insurgency, poverty and other vices that have continued to bedevil the masses.

“You can see what is happening between American president and the legislature which is normal,” he said.

Dogara recalled that NASS had,sometime last year, initiated a Bill for the autonomy of Local Government Areas but regretted that it was aborted by State Assemblies.

He emphasised that the autonomy would have diversified development to rural areas where majority of the people lived.

Dogara stated that Alhaji Abdulkadir Muhammed, the Bauchi State Gubernatorial candidate of the PDP would decentralise the local government system in the state,even without the approval of the Federal Government.

The speaker said that personal efforts made by him to reconstruct mosques and schools in his counstituency were scuttled by some individuals.

He warned the people against trying to instigate trouble in the areas, saying that “it is always retrogressive.”

The gubernatorial candidate, Mohammed while addressing the gathering, called on the people of the area to resist the proposal by INEC to relocate collation centre from Zwall to Dass.

Mohammed, who stressed the need for people to change the present administration in the state, assured that PDP would take over the state in 2019 general elections.

He pledged to provide functional education, infrastructure and agriculture, if elected into office. (NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/nass-dont-hate-president-buhari-dogara/

Dogara u lied mr speaker- you guys are looking out for yourselves - we the people are just your power play tools

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Codes151:
The dullard just vex me! I bought fuel n waited for debate n he didn’t show! Even if he need Hausa interpreter it’s okay....

But the nigga just ignored us like shit... no respect or regard....

Tearing my APC membership card.....

For your mind u think say him go show... Nigerians sha. we need to read the handwriting on the wall...

Its well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by Sunmolar(m): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
agreed,No hate for buhari
but NASS got no love for the masses
Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by asobo: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
koboko69:

Lol .. Sebi na English dem take dey win elections, even if na typo?
Like "supporter's" right cheesy
I not get time for baby wailers...find ur mate.
Let's meet at the polls
Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by duwdu: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
koboko69:
I am saying it again like i said before 2015, Buhari will win this elections and many people like Doraga and Saraki will receive shockers of their life. They will decamp again to survive.
Bookmark this comment!

Well said.

(The decamping thingy, though, will more likely have to wait until after the elections as far as the more prominent players are concerned. Even as politicians, players such as Dogara will lose a lot of face and the little influence they have left, if they decamp between now and the outcome of the elections.)

P34c3
Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by Basher8583: 12:40am On Jan 20, 2019
deboysben:
Apc Presidential campaign in kaduna state
This is what zombies doesn't want you to see
Sharing of apc branded brooms? So what about that.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by Indispensable85(m): 1:02am On Jan 20, 2019
Dogara my man ,you made a terrible political blunder.
You were not smart at all.
Bauchi is almost a one party state now.
I'm not sure you will survive the hurricane that's coming.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by fasolajoshua: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2019
Bring all your
Amazon,
walmart,
Google play,
steam wallet and
iTunes gift card now
I'll collect up to $10000 and then redeem at once
Direct loader here
Only good cards

Paxful coins to cash also available

Swift payment guaranteed

*RATE IS GOOD*
contact me https:///send?phone=2347030666647
Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by duwdu: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
asobo:

You write this poorly and are attempting to condemn another poster's writing skill? LOL.

P34c3
Re: National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara by duwdu: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
asobo:
Dass, Tafawa Balewa and Bununu are Christian dominated areas. Argue with your keypad

I hope you're not insinuating that the Christians in those areas will vote predominantly for the PDP because of their religion?

P34c3

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form / 2019: Akeredolu/Oshiomhole Rift Threatens APC Chances In Ondo / EFCC Accuses Judge Of Favouring Saraki, Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.