Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,147 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This (7798 Views)

Why Are Single Mothers Always Rejected?? Why Why / Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
EasternDamsel4:

LMAO ....some advices here tire person sef.

My sister... Just when I thought I have seen it all...

Na God go EPP us lass lass...

Lmao
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
maybe you lack confidence....

you should try this line

the world owe you nothing... you shouldnt give a bleep about people's opinion..do your thing and live... work on yourself and be valuable and you will see people wanting to come close to tap from your values...

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by undefeateds: 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mariangeles:
If you need someone to talk to, you can send me an email smiley
I try to pm u,but is showing error, pls,can I get ur email address
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by joyousever(f): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
That's the spirit! Silence is the greatest weapon against bullshit most times. He's still growing, I believe if he takes this advice,his self-esteem will really be healthy.
Mizk:
Work hard and make money, upgrade your looks, stop giving cheap unsolicited attention to people and you'll suddenly become expensive, there's a way I'll ignore you ehn you'll start doubting your existence, it works like magic, you sound like a needy and paranoid people pleaser though, learn to say fvck you sometimes.grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Mariangeles(f): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2019
undefeateds:

I try to pm u,but is showing error, pls,can I get ur email address
I received your mail request and I've replied... Hope you received it ??
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
undefeateds:
wat is dat
Do you have social anxiety disorder?
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Ximenez(m): 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Valerie47:
That's the mistake you made, if you always joke around with people just for them to like you, they will feel disgust for you, there is time for everything.

Let me take myself for instance, I like to play and joke but most times I keep a mean face, I don't always laugh with people(I'm petite so I do that to gain respect, so they won't look down on me, even in my place of work).

So my dear stop laughing unnecessarily, stop joking when things are serious and stop trying to please people, the earlier you live your life pleasing yourself, people will come around you, don't force yourself on people, also the girl that has not been replying your message, stop texting her, delete her number, put on your mean face in school. Then they will take you serious. There is this guy then in my department, he is always joking and talking too much, forcing himself on people, I always tell him to stop disturbing me cause I get easily irritated by those kind of people, nobody takes him serous, if you mention his name, people will be like "that's one, mtcheeew". Which is very bad.
Congratulations on your position as one of the departmental groups administrator, sorry this is coming late.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by samysmoothfresh: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lmao. Sounds weird but this nigga reminds me of "me" when i was 14-16 or there about.

Unlike you op, i knew why they treated me like crap: "because i was a brilliant nerdy asshole who was skinny, used glasses, and had a cute baby face.

At first, i felt like shiit (a little less how you feel right now though) but as i grew older, i learnt to not give a fvck and ever since then i havent been giving fvcks even in situations where a fvck from me would be normal or be a better reaction.

I also made some MAJOR little changes in me life.......................a grew an afro (i had long hair before anyways but i always cut them then but this time around, i gave them freedom to do shiit)
PS: i'm not saying you should keep afro o......no con go dey misunderstand me.

I dumped the nerdy glasses and got contact lens, i stoping giving shiit about people--especially people acted cool but whom i knew i was way better than, etc.

Overtime, people came running at me (ladies especially........not my fault, I'M CUTE!. wink ).

Only regret i have from learning to not give a fvck about people is now, i still dont give a fvck about a whole lot of people............sad but true. cry
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ximenez:
Congratulations on your position as one of the departmental groups administrator, sorry this is coming late.
Hahahahahahaha lmfao, rtflmao.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by prettysassygirl(f): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
You want a piece of advise,well this is one,find out what makes people look down on u for,mostly it has to do with physical appearance,if u have body odour,mouth odour etc well do something about it,if u dress poorly,change your pattern of dressing,if your carriage ,poise and how you walk shows low confidence,then change it,change is a way of life,identify your fault and deal with it.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Ximenez(m): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
Valerie47:
Hahahahahahaha lmfao, rtflmao.
shocked seems you are really enjoying it. How many people have you removed?
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ximenez:
shocked seems you are really enjoying it. How many people have you removed?
My dear we've graduated, I don't remove people, rather I add. I try as much as possible to not abuse any power given to me.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Ximenez(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
Valerie47:
My dear we've graduated, I don't remove people, rather I add. I try as much as possible to not abuse any power given to me.
That's nice. How's the labour market? And i hope you'll vote for Buhari come February, they said you people deserve continuity.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ximenez:
That's nice. How's the labour market? And i hope you'll vote for Buhari come February, they said you people deserve continuity.
Next level is always harder, so no. I ain't voting.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
undefeateds:
'm a guy in my mid 20s,and am bored about how things are going for me,why am I always rejected,nobody want to listen to me,no one give a damn Bleep about how I feel,even those that am sure am better than,they always want to make fun of me,they now turn me to joking subject.

For instance,if we are given a group work to do in class,and I try to raise a suggestion, no one will listen, but if everything goes wrong,and I bring an idea and perhaps it works, they will see it as ordinary,but if it works through another guy,the person will be like god.
And this thing has now advance from my academic life to real life,all the girls ve ever asked out in my life do turn me down and d most painful one is d one wey I approach d last time, she is my best friend and she is d one I do confide in,she bluntly told me without feeling any remorse that 'I don't need u,I know wat I want'. That is the most brutal response ve ever heard in my life,since that time am just depressed.

i don't know if i always appear stupid or not,but naturally am an introvert and whenever am doing that they see me as a proud guy,but d more I try to get familiar with people,the more they take me for granted, how do I get out from this,cos right now,everything just tire me.

I would have told u to face ur book, or make more money and forget those people but I wouldn't be real with u. So I will tell u str8 up.
It's very simple.. First is to know that there's absolutely nothing wrong with u. Anyone makes fun of u... My guy make fun of the person too & look for what will hurt them. If they protest or try to get physical just hold ur ground & let them know it's the same feeling u get when they prank on u.
2. Love urself as in spoil urself take urself out to places u don't normally go once in a while. Always try to look sharp deliberately. U know that feeling when ur putting on good clothes & kits, that feeling that oozes out of u when u see ur self in the mirror or when u walk past a glass & spy on urself & can't help but fall in love with u & then u notice the females paying more attention & always spying on u.. Baba hustle that feeling u need a lot of that energy... Look as fly as possible.. Pump up the swag but don't break ur bank.

3. Stop caring about what people say. Stop giving a fûck. You don't need that shît. It makes u & urs little & inconsequential amongst ur peers.

4. You're an introvert don't force urself to live like an extrovert. It's cool with the way u are. Work on it by making people be drawn towards u & not the other way round. It's who u are & u need to love it & be in harmony with urself. Never ever see urself lesser than anyone. Everyone is designed special. Those who are able to master themselves are the stars that shine.

5. Stop trying to be familiar with people please.. It's like ur begging for company & it sucks guy. Learn to give a fùck u attitude to those who don't like u & enjoy to the fullest the little company u have. In reality we only have few friends, the rest are just attached one way or another. Abeg stop familiarity shït it's for fake people with 0 level.

6. Being rejected by a couple of girls shouldn't be a surprise to u. Although rejection is normal but u sound like its a constant for u. Maybe bcoz the girls have seen the way u have been carrying urself in the company u keep, seen how low u take urself to be amongst others and trust me no babe likes a guy on the lowest post on the food chain. See wetin u go dey do from now on. Once u done begin arrange urself as I dey tell u dey come, Look for chicks in other departments ignore all incoming green light from close quarters and take ur game a bit far from where ur too familiar with.

In all this the koko is to love urself man as in know that no one is better, badder, flyer & smarter than u. Whatever it takes to catch that feeling everyday u wake up. DO IT!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by undefeateds: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mariangeles:
am seeing mail from tamarapetty,are u using 2 username
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Tamarapetty(f): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
undefeateds:

No! It's different
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by undefeateds: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tamarapetty:
No! It's different
ve sent u message
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by undefeateds: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mariangeles:
ve sent u message
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Mariangeles(f): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
undefeateds:

I AM NOT TAMARAPETTY
I have only one account .
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by sheDD(m): 12:47am On Jan 22, 2019
Redoil:
Work on ur self
how??
D guy need solutions,and u jst come and two statement
For mind,u have suggested??

Mtcheew
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 22, 2019
EasternDamsel4:
Hope you don't have zero self esteem sha

Get ur acts together and focus.

If you have not been dressing properly, begin to do that. In fact, how's your personal hygiene like? Hope you brush your mouth thoroughly? Always comb your hair...cream your body, get a sweet perfume or body spray, roll on.. .smell good. I don't mean you should break a bank to look good.

Talk with confidence when in a group and less jokes...if really you want pple to take you seriously. Learn to stay in your lane and always avoid trouble.

Atimes lend a helping hand to your classmates if you can.

Always be cool, calm and collected...smile often. Don't be insultive too...get serious with your academic. Stop skipping class.
Ladies like to flock around guys like these.

Above all pls never you feel bad or look down on yourself....I love the fact you shared your problem here. You will be fine, OK. Warm hug to you

can u guess what I'm thinking right now?
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Parada: 5:19am On Jan 22, 2019
undefeateds:

You should not be depressed about anything in life, some will ask you work on yourself, make money dress nice n all that but however or wherever you are you will always have a girl tripping for you.

The trick to getting girls is simple learn to be free around them, careless about what others have to say about you because trust me nobody really cares. Learn to do whatever pleases you no matter what you’ll have admirers n hater just like some worship devil today n many are still willing to stone Jesus today if he dares to show his face.

Do you be happy, only unintelligible people are depressed don’t ever be like that. Take walks to no where just sightseeing, visit not too costly public places just for the fun of it, put effort into socializing n watch you make new friends. No go de give new friend money o just make basic acquaintances n be good.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by undefeateds: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hope you don't have zero self esteem sha

Get ur acts together and focus.

If you have not been dressing properly, begin to do that. In fact, how's your personal hygiene like? Hope you brush your mouth thoroughly? Always comb your hair...cream your body, get a sweet perfume or body spray, roll on.. .smell good. I don't mean you should break a bank to look good.

Talk with confidence when in a group and less jokes...if really you want pple to take you seriously. Learn to stay in your lane and always avoid trouble.

Atimes lend a helping hand to your classmates if you can.

Always be cool, calm and collected...smile often. Don't be insultive too...get serious with your academic. Stop skipping class.
Ladies like to flock around guys like these.

Above all pls never you feel bad or look down on yourself....I love the fact you shared your problem here. You will be fine, OK. Warm hug to you
thanks so much I appreciate
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Punishment1: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
undefeateds:
'm a guy in my mid 20s,and am bored about how things are going for me,why am I always rejected,nobody want to listen to me,no one give a damn Bleep about how I feel,even those that am sure am better than,they always want to make fun of me,they now turn me to joking subject.

For instance,if we are given a group work to do in class,and I try to raise a suggestion, no one will listen, but if everything goes wrong,and I bring an idea and perhaps it works, they will see it as ordinary,but if it works through another guy,the person will be like god.
And this thing has now advance from my academic life to real life,all the girls ve ever asked out in my life do turn me down and d most painful one is d one wey I approach d last time, she is my best friend and she is d one I do confide in,she bluntly told me without feeling any remorse that 'I don't need u,I know wat I want'. That is the most brutal response ve ever heard in my life,since that time am just depressed.

i don't know if i always appear stupid or not,but naturally am an introvert and whenever am doing that they see me as a proud guy,but d more I try to get familiar with people,the more they take me for granted, how do I get out from this,cos right now,everything just tire me.

I bet you have a lot of inner rage inside. You should do some sort of martial arts(boxing, kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, etc.) or just work out in general. It will build confidence, and it will even make others fear you and respect you more.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
undefeateds:

i don't know if i always appear stupid or not,but naturally am an introvert and whenever am doing that they see me as a proud guy,but d more I try to get familiar with people,the more they take me for granted, how do I get out from this,cos right now,everything just tire me .
my opinion:where you deprived of attention as a child in your family? When you contribute something, is your opinion looked down upon as a child? The problem is from you alone.....
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Strongly consider weight training.

First, people won’t mess with you if you can bash their head in. They’ll be intimidated by default.

You’ll feel better.

You’ll become more sexually attractive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? / Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? / Guys See Reasons Why You Should Never Marry A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.