Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,986 members, 7,883,413 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

To Send A Picture From Phone To PC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / To Send A Picture From Phone To PC (1644 Views)

How To Hide Secret Images And Videos From Phone Gallery. / How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Send A Picture From Phone To PC by spikedcylinder: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2006
Using a Vmobile phone,whats the best way to send a picture from your phone to your pc?
Re: To Send A Picture From Phone To PC by Farriel(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2006
I really don't understand what Vmobile has got to do with the transferring of data between your phone and your PC. If your preferred mode of sending is via MMS (even though you can't send MMS messages to your PC, so it should even be out of the question here), then your service provider comes into play, but since this surely isn't the case here, then you don't need to care about your carrier.

Your phone and PC should surely have a wireless network connection established, or if your phone comes with a PC cable, then you could use that. But assuming your phone doesn't come with such an accessory, it should either have the common IrDA or Bluetooth ports.

If your 'PC' is a laptop, it should have any of the two ports for such a transfer to occur. But if it's literally a PC, then you should get an external version of either an IrDA or Bluetooth connector, provided your phone has got a similar feature.

Having all this on ground and you're on your way to sending as much files as you want from your phone to your PC. By the way, what sort of phone are you using and what sort of PC?

(1) (Reply)

Starcomms Internet / Unlock Nokia C3 / Suggest A Phone For Dualcore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.