Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,187 members, 7,932,036 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:46 PM

The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. (1385 Views)

Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. by deomelo: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. by buharitill2023: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
thief atiku, the aide of thief saraki.
Re: The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. by Hotfreezer: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
This crowd is humongous, it is phonomenal, very gigantic, exceedingly vast.

This Buhari's crowd is so much that the last time we saw this kind of crowd was when Buhari was campaigning... in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. by deomelo: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku wasted time trying to make a needless and foolish point by going to America while then showing up at the ill-fated debate that he knew the president was not going to attend.

....but in reality, the President and the APC are all over the country staging multiple rallies, solidifying their base, securing votes and supporters, it's like the APC is busy cutting off atiku's legs and foundation while Ode atiku is cluelessly walking around like a dummy clown.

2 Likes

Re: The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. by Nwadiuto247: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
deomelo:
Atiku wasted time trying to make a needless and foolish point by going to America while then showing up at the ill-fated debate that he knew the president was not going to attend.

....but in reality, the President and the APC are all over the country staging multiple rallies, solidifying their base, securing votes and supporters, it's like the APC is busy cutting off atiku's legs and foundation while Ode atiku is cluelessly walking around like a dummy clown.

You have a serious problem in your life. Quite pathetic.

Both Buhari and Atiku are disappointments to us tonight. None of them have any excuse for missing out in this debate so stop your senseless defence of Buhari.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. by deomelo: 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
mind you, the pictures are from the same state the PDP and atiku are banking on to vote against the President, but in reality, they are passionately and aggressively in the President's corner.

Atiku can not defeat his kind of passion, love and unrestrained support for the President.

VP Osinbajo is in the deep SW connecting and shoring up support for the President and his party.

The first Lady is also in another part of the country leading another mass movement and staging successful rallies on behalf the President and his party.

Why is the incumbent working harder than the challenger?

1 Like

Re: The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. by deomelo: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
[s]
Nwadiuto247:

You have a serious problem in your life. Quite pathetic.

Both Buhari and Atiku are disappointments to us tonight. None of them have any excuse for missing out in this debate so stop your senseless defence of Buhari.
[/s]

Stop foaming at the mouth and make your point like a sane human being instead of barking at me like bingo.

It's a free country, if you like, vote or don't vote for any candidate, that's your choice, but it's very dumb and idiotic to rant against people exercising their civic duties and obligations.

Your kind are very irritating.

4 Likes

Re: The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. by ncpat(m): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Wetin concern me.

Re: The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. by nans24: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Quickly see a psychiatrist if you are planning to vote for buhari.

ALSO

Quickly move to yaba left if you are planning to vote for Atiku.
Re: The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. by Ragnorak: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lalong will not still win. Buhari will still post poorer figures than his 2015 figures in Plateau state. Don't argue, just wait and see.

In case you are planning to quote me and Yan dust. Read my signature before you reply me.
Re: The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. by deomelo: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2019

atiku can not defeat passion and the people's strong resolve..

atiku is not contesting against the President, he's contesting against a determined and passionate electorate.

1 Like

Re: The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. by Nwadiuto247: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop foaming at the mouth and make your point like a sane human being instead of barking at me like bingo.

It's a free country, if you like, vote or don't vote for any candidate, that's your choice, but it's very dumb and idiotic to rant against people exercising their civic duties and obligations.

Your kind are very irritating.

You are a hypocrite and a pathetic case.

As if you dont attack people who exercise their right of choice on Atiku.

Your hypocrisy is quite monumental.
Re: The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. by deomelo: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
[s]
Nwadiuto247:

You are a hypocrite and a pathetic case.

As if you dont attack people who exercise their right of choice on Atiku.

Your hypocrisy is quite monumental.
[/s]

Stop sharing your pain, sorrow and sadness with me, I'm not interested.

Find a place to athiefKulate in peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. by Nwadiuto247: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop sharing your pain, sorrow and sadness with me, I'm not interested.

Find a place to athiefKulate in peace.

The rantings of a pathetic case. Continue disgracing yourself and your candidate
Re: The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. by Hotfreezer: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

The rantings of a pathetic case. Continue disgracing yourself and your candidate

Firstly, you said both Atiku are disappointments
Next, you asked him to stop defending Buhari
Then you are defending those who are voting atiku

Bro, don't try to act neutral. We all know where the sympathies of your people lie. Guess what?

Atiku won't be able to rig and post huge figures in your region,
Buhari would bite a huge chunk off the votes there.

2 Likes

Re: The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. by Greatzeus(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
What I want most of you guys to understand is that PMB is like a movement. What you see in his rallies is more of PMB than of Apc. He is loved and respected passionately.
Many supporting Atiku today are doing so because of hatred for PMB. From Saraki to the Governors that defected to almost 99.5% of igbos,are all supporting Atiku,not because of who he is or what he can achieve,it's hatred for PMB. They want to see him go.
But those supporting Pmb are doing out of love,passion,respect and loyalty. Not because they hate Atiku or Pdp.
That's why Pmb will win,look at his figures during ,2003-2011 elections while in minor party with no support from the south,east or west,and you think Atiku will defeat him now that he is an incumbent with support from the West.
Lastly stop comforting yourself about the pain the crowds at his rallies give you,by saying they are paid crowd.
No one can pay such crowd in all these states,they are motivated by love and passion and loyalty while Atiku supporters are motivated by hatred and bitterness and 2015 loose of their Buffon hero.

Re: The Debate, ATIKU And Real World Reality. PICTURES. by valyrose: 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
Are you a fashionista, style blogger, Fashion designer, or you just love following fashion trends, and you want more visibility and online presence. Then you have come to the right platform.

Simply follow @fabfashafric on instagram (www.instagram.com/fabfashafric) and on facebook (www.facebook.com/fabfashafric) then tag us with a good picture of your fashion design/style and you will be featured on our page so that your designs can have more visibility and online presence.

If you are not on instagram or facebook, then you need to create an account asap and join the moving train so as not to be left behind.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

you're a Christian and you support APC/Buhari, then know it clearly...... / Buhari Sacks NBET Boss / Things I Have Learned On NL This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.