Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,081 members, 7,942,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Emoney's Wife Shares All About Her Self As She Covers Nicson Africa Magazine Ins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney's Wife Shares All About Her Self As She Covers Nicson Africa Magazine Ins (1451 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Covers Quarantine Issue Of Jasmine Africa Magazine / Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) / Jude Okoye Steps Out With His Wife, Shares Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emoney's Wife Shares All About Her Self As She Covers Nicson Africa Magazine Ins by NicsonAfrica: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Emoney's Wife Shares all about her self as she Covers Nicson Africa Magazine Inspirational Edition

It is really nice having you, on NICSON AFRICA MAGAZINE Inspirational Edition, we are really grateful because we know you actually have a busy schedule.

We shall start with a little introduction. First, we already know your name Juliet Okonkwo

Tell us abit about your self
My Names are JULIET ADAKU ONYINYECHI OGECHI OKONKWO NEE UZONDU �. I’m a quiet , a bit shy person. I’m principled. Patient and kind hearted. I can accommodate everybody’s but shuts you out when you take me for granted

How was growing up like?
My growing up was fun. I’m the 1st of 3 Children. We were over pampered by our parents but disciplined as well. They always reminded us , we were special no matter where we find ourselves and to adapt to any situation no matter how difficult. We were also taught to be satisfied with what we have and not hunger for what we don’t have.

Tell us about your journey to Success, The challenges, Stress, the difficulties you faced getting to this level
I’m still on the journey, not there yet �. Hmmmm it’s not been easy, but God, it’s my strength. Losing my parents early at an early stage God took charge. He opened the window after the door was shut.
What was your childhood career dream ?
My childhood career dream ; Lol. I wanted to be a pilot, l was motivated then by the 1st female pilot Miss Chinyere. But l ended up as a Microbiologist
What do you do now ?
I’m a Managing Director in Emy Cargo group of companies
Upon being married to Emoney Aka Father of Instagram or god of wire as we call him you still work why ?
It’s neccessary. A woman needs to be busy and industrious

Where did you meet Emoney for the first time ?
I met him during Julius Agwu ‘s video shoot in Surulere.
You meet him broke ?
Yes . Then he was a young struggling guy with so much potentials
One good thing we dont know about emoney ?
You all know he is a kind hearted man. He hates to quarrel with people or to repay evil with evil. He is a comedian �

We know your british, but what inspired you to marry a boy from ajegunle?
I was adopted by my British Aunt when l lost my parents , l saw An Ajegunle hardworking and handsome boy and l fell in love with him. I was inspired by his good heart
What is your take on dropping out from school to pursue career or dreams.
We are all destined to do different things. There are Doctors, Engineers and Bankers. Likewise traders . Whatever you are destined to be , you cannot revert it but just needs to be outstanding in your chosen career. In as much as education it’s important, our destiny or dreams differs
Tell me about your educational background, Were you a good student?
I was a very good student Lol. I was a science student. A proud microbiologist

13, Two strong advice you have for a young girl to help her be as successful as you are.
To every young girl out there,always keep your head high. Do you, don’t get influenced by the society or peer pressure. Don’t get carried away with what it’s happening around you.

What is your opinion on being a house wife ?
It’s lovely. It’s every woman ‘s dream no matter how you see it
What is your biggest mistake ever ?
Not working hard to become a medical doctor
If there is anything you could change about yourself, what would it be?
Nothing at all
What is your life worst moment ever
None that l can remember.
What things in your life would you give up in an instant if it got you to an even better place than you are now?
Nothing

The rate of Divorce or marriage crisis has gone up so so high. we will love lots of married women to learn from you because, You have done so well as a wife and as a mother, how were you able to achieve this success?

Marriage it’s not easy. It’s not a bed of roses likewise it’s not a torn of flesh. We shouldn’t compare our spouse to any other family. We should always support them no matter the situation then our marriage will be rosy

How do you keep Oga Emoney away from female admirers ?
I don’t keep him away from female admirers. I understand it’s not easy for him, we talk about it and make jokes out of some of the attentions he gets from women. I love him and understands him.

This saying all men must cheat has been alots of problem in our society today.
You marrying a very handsome, rich young man we know the challenges that comes with it so

Has Oga Emoney ever cheated on you ??
He has not cheated on me, we are not just married but we are close friends. We talk about anything that will bring insecurity into our family .
what is your advice to married women that get cheated by their husband.
It’s not easy to forgive and forget but we need to when our spouse cheats on us. We need to always pray for them at all times

Tell us your top five african musicians apart from kcee.
� Olamide , Phyno, flavour, kizz Daniel, Tekno
What do you have to say about 5 star music Saga, concerning Harrysong, soso and xbusta ungrateful exit?
No comment. All l have to say it’s in life” Don’t bite the finger that fed you”

What will you say about mentorship, do you feel its mandatory ?
Mentorship it’s not mandatory but it’s at times neccessary.
Your advice to those who look up to you?
To those that look up to me , pls always be you don’t let people make you do what you don’t want to do. Be real and don’t be deceived by social media

Re: Emoney's Wife Shares All About Her Self As She Covers Nicson Africa Magazine Ins by itspzpics(m): 5:11am On Jan 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: Emoney's Wife Shares All About Her Self As She Covers Nicson Africa Magazine Ins by Speedyconnect15: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2019
Mrs E money.

How that guy hammer still dey surprise me.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

(1) (Reply)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Show Off 1million Naira Cake To Celebrate Birthday / Juliet Ibrahim Is Over The Moon As Her Kid Sister Celebrates Her Birthday / Free Beat : Wizkid Ft Kel P – Ease Your Mind Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.