Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,349 members, 7,881,289 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:59 PM

Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba (58601 Views)

See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) / Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) / Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by citadels(f): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
When I went to wildlife park in Jos, a chimpanzee there understands hausa.
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by winj: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
klever18:

OK u mean by Chinese are blacks?.
bro and take painkillers

Ape, Chinese are Asians!
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by Neddyogu(m): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Am sure this monkey knows the difference between Presidential, Senatorial and Gubernatorial candidate.

BTW, thats a Baboon and not a monkey

A baboon is also a monkey species.
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by computerglobal(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
Karemarealty288:
The second pics reminds me of a big politician from Edo, who is a party chairman and is married to oyibo... grin.
grin grin

You dey fear talk him name
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by Ayoslimzy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
This is animal cruelty
Contact me for your own blog@affordable price
Also admob app and tutorials available
08101645573(whatapp)
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by freeDR(m): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Am sure this monkey knows the difference between Presidential, Senatorial and Gubernatorial candidate.

BTW, thats a Baboon and not a monkey
Bros, baboons are monkeys.
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
itsIYKE:
This is the height of animal cruelty, you see this as monkey tricks, that animal up there fears for its live, that cane the handler is holding has been used to hit it so many times while being taught how to perform this cruel form entertainment, that animal up there is scared for its life....there's nothing rite or even entertaining about this......its been scientifically established that animals have feelings too

Mr scientist, is he killing it or what? Or the way it's entertaining people, something is wrong there? There may not be a better way to train some animals than to beat them. But you can eat an animal whose neck is slaughtered with knife? Hypocrites always trying to sound like enlightened than other humans.
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by Mosco100(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
rentAcock:
Monkeys are smarter than you expect, afterall they are our distant cousins. Something tells me this guy has taught this monkey his to steal and pickpocket.
OK that means I'm not your brother
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by Sabaru21(m): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
tendingNews:
Meet Lagos Based Monkey Who Understands Pidgin English and Yoruba.

A man stepped out with his well trained monkey who understands Pidgin English and Yoruba language.

He gives the monkey instructions in Pidgin and Yoruba and the monkey carries out the instructions.

However, while some hailed the monkey for being smart, others have condemned the man who was with canes. They accused him of animal cruelty and brutality. That he brutalizes the monkey.

Watch the video....
HERE
Ebola
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by mistyebby(f): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
EmekaBlue:
hehehe...before the monkey became this obedient,d trainer must have flogged it tire...see d cane d trainer is holding na,d monkey dont want to be flogged so must obey d words.

Lol, well trained o, I met it at the beach. A cute little thing.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kingdollar28:
grin
grin

grin
grin
grin
grin grin

Monkeys are hard to train .. they're very stubborn grin

That is how we will chain buhari and his zombie followers back to their cave in daura by May 29
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by obembet(f): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Karemarealty288:
The second pics reminds me of a big politician from Edo, who is a party chairman and is married to oyibo... grin.

U can't make heaven . wicked man. Lol
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by Ezonman(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Karemarealty288:
The second pics reminds me of a big politician from Edo, who is a party chairman and is married to

Have you forgotten the one From ogun state� oyibo... grin.
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by McAausim: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Larryfest:
Lol the monkey even baff up sef with better top and correct jean na just money remain for him pocket now to attract dem naija slay queens who go call am HONEYYY!!!
grin grin

Lmao......

Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by DerideGull(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
itsIYKE:
This is the height of animal cruelty, you see this as monkey tricks, that animal up there fears for its live, that cane the handler is holding has been used to hit it so many times while being taught how to perform this cruel form entertainment, that animal up there is scared for its life....there's nothing rite or even entertaining about this......its been scientifically established that animals have feelings too

Why are stiffs very quick to condemn anything Africa? I have seen a Monkey that fetches beer from the refrigerator, brings beer opener and gives all to the owner who instructed it to do so.
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by 9jaRealist: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Animal cruelty angry
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by CodeLord001(m): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
GE9JA:
Una sure say no be person dem use otumopo turn to monkey so?
Lol, u just talk my mind cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by itsIYKE(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
DerideGull:

Why are stiffs very quick to condemn anything Africa? I have seen a Monkey that fetches beer from the refrigerator, brings beer opener and gives all to the owner who instructed it to do so.
with a chain like that on its waist and the guy wielding a cane like in this video?
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by Tizu(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kingdollar28:
grin
grin

grin
grin
grin
grin grin

Monkeys are hard to train .. they're very stubborn grin

That's a baboon not monkey.
A human may be living inside that ape for it to understand those languages. Jazz things
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by Timi1990(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
itsIYKE:

animal cruelty shey ! when christams come now na you go first bring plate to collect chicken, when sallah come now nah yo go dey front if dem dey share Ram for alhaji place, saturday night na you go dey fight aboki because the suya wey e give you no get plenty meat, for your street na you go dey fight for mama-put say the fish wey dem give you small; angry angry angry angry angry angry nawa for you people . animals will always be animals.
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by jbblues24(m): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
Looks simple and splendid m8 wink
Re: Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
codelord001:
Lol, u just talk my mind

wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions / Dogs Buried In Front Of Eze Imo Palace In Owerri (Photos) / Big Python Killed Inside OSUSTECH In Ondo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.