Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,006 members, 7,919,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Need A Marketer For This My Offline C.B.T Software–there Is Share For You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Marketer For This My Offline C.B.T Software–there Is Share For You (784 Views)

Major Fibre Cut Takes Banks In Nigeria And South Africa Offline / I Need A Freelance Digital Marketer For A Crowd Funding Project / A Marketer Is Needed Urgently For A Tech Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Marketer For This My Offline C.B.T Software–there Is Share For You by chinavs9ja(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hello nairalanders, I am seriously in need of someone that can market my offline C.B.T software Or you may know of a school that needs something like offline C.B.T software. Check the below features if you have schools that need it. Contact me via my Whatsapp number in my signature. There is share for you!

Suitability:
It enhances the conduct of free and fair examination for Internal, Entrance and Staff Recruitment Examinations /Interviews.

Key Features:
Student's Area
-Login with Examination Number and Password
-List of Current Exam Subjects
-Examination General Instruction Preview per Subject
-Questions Environment
-Anti-Impersonation Embedded
-Auto Submit Questions Attempted at elapsed time
-Anti Malpractice Logic Embedded
And more...

Administrative Section
-Set Unlimited number of questions using Microsoft Excel (.csv)
+ Set introduction text for each exam to give some information to students before starting to answer questions
+ Set allowed time for each exam
+ Ability to create different kinds of questions (single answer, multi answer, free text, multi text)
+ Create unlimited number of answer variants for each question
+ Assign custom scores for correct answer to each question
+ Manage unlimited number of students for completing exams
+ Ability to work with existing students of your School database/website instead of registering them again (including ability to use custom hashing algorithm for password checking)
+ Create and manage unlimited number of examinations each containing unlimited number of students
+ Set minimum scores of correct answers required to successfully complete examination
+ Ability to enter and display mathematical formulas
+ Preview questions in tooltip
+ Ability to set predefined or random sorting order for questions inside each examination subject
+ Ability to set predefined or random sorting order for answers inside each examination subject
+ Allows Image based questions
+ Image based answers
+ Allow students to take each examination only once or unlimited number of times
+ Question bank
+ Subject themes/topics . 
+ Allowing to select questions randomly from question bank by subject.
+Harvest Results Per Subject for Easy Computation

E-Result System Extension
The Eresult system is a standalone application that relies on the central database. It is an extension that allows students to access end of term results in a printable paperless format.

Teachers Area
-Allows teachers to Compute and Upload Each Student's Result in Microsoft Excel Format
-Allows Teacher to Digitally compute Each Student's Performances Reports and Remark.
-Allows School Head to digitally append signature and remark on each student's performance.
Re: I Need A Marketer For This My Offline C.B.T Software–there Is Share For You by Zenzu01(m): 4:38am On Jan 20, 2019
Hello,

what is your location?
Re: I Need A Marketer For This My Offline C.B.T Software–there Is Share For You by chinavs9ja(m): 5:28am On Jan 20, 2019
Zenzu01:
Hello,

what is your location?
I am presently now in Akure, and you?
Re: I Need A Marketer For This My Offline C.B.T Software–there Is Share For You by chinavs9ja(m): 8:15am On Jan 21, 2019
Morning to you all
Re: I Need A Marketer For This My Offline C.B.T Software–there Is Share For You by HonAdefe(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2019

(1) (Reply)

I Design Any Type Of Blog And Blog Apps At Affordable Prices / Who Can Help Run Website Ads On Google Search Page? / How To Monitize My Google Adsense.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.