Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,990 members, 7,899,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

HELP! Can't Marry Her Because I Am From Imo And They Are Anambra - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! Can't Marry Her Because I Am From Imo And They Are Anambra (3541 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! Can't Marry Her Because I Am From Imo And They Are Anambra by Emoneyanthonio: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2019
Transporter is a new cab service in Edo state. With the best and fastest service like any other, when ever you are in ekpoma and you need a cab service to anywhere in Nigeria call on the transporter. (+234) 09034402346

Cab services at your beck and call...
Re: HELP! Can't Marry Her Because I Am From Imo And They Are Anambra by Kobicove(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2019
ladiesreject:
Southerners self.

The discrimination that exists in the south confuses even the devil himself.

Igbos discriminate against eachother, they discriminate against Yoruba, they discriminate against northerners, they discriminate against those from the south south. Discrimination! Discrimination!! Discrimination!!!

Yorubas too the same thing.
People from Edo, Delta, Kogi and a part of Rivers also have this terrible trait embedded in them.

I've never heard of a case where an Aboki family rejected their child's suitor simple because he or she comes from a different aboki state. Except of course if the suitor has a terrible character.

Thank God for my culture, we don't discriminate, especially when it comes to issues as big as marriage. That's why I put my culture first before one useless religion.

Whether your suitor is a goat provided it's your choice, knock yourself out

Southerners, Una no de tire to de discriminate against people?
.#spits

The main reason why Abokis don't discriminate is cos they know the guy has a slot for 4 wives and can always bring in another wife if he discovers he made a mistake the last time undecided
Re: HELP! Can't Marry Her Because I Am From Imo And They Are Anambra by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
The matter tire me, parents forget say finding one's missing rib is actually a difficult task. We in the north Central region, we respect our children choice. The best we do for them is to pray for their peaceful cohabitation. And to come to the aid of our daughters when things spoil, after all it was her choice and she was happy making it.
Igbo are found of been Tribalistic, they assume marrying themselves is the best option, not knowing what most primitive women took from their husband in those days just because of obedience, can never be console in this days by our ladies.
Leave a child to make his/her choice and most will never regret, but force it down on them, they are likely to curse you till they die.
Currently in such dilemma, but mumcy is open and will be like dont give up, you are a good man.
Re: HELP! Can't Marry Her Because I Am From Imo And They Are Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Rednaxelot:
You could be right.

But the next question to you now is, the Imo state indigenes you mentioned that your people got married to, are they from Mbaise?

To my understanding as an ex corps member in Abia state, I could discern that many other Igbo tribes don't like having things to do with Mbaise and Ngwa people.

I'm from mbaise my 2 uncle married from anambra nsukka precisely, my cousin married from ihiala anambra,

All these things u are hearing are lies.
It's only based on individual differences.
It also exist YOruba land,
Because I have seen a Yoruba gals bad mouthing ijebu man and how she can't marry a man from ijebu, for being too backward and stingy.
Re: HELP! Can't Marry Her Because I Am From Imo And They Are Anambra by Almaiga: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
This people self, is it with this kind of hatred you guys will run Biafra?
SHAME.

Below are a few screenshots of the hatred that exist amongst the Igbo's.

Re: HELP! Can't Marry Her Because I Am From Imo And They Are Anambra by chigoizie7(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
op the moment u start being truthful with the truth the better.

u know why other igbos dont like mbaise people.
u know ur people are deceptive in nature. I am not saying everyone of mbaise is deceptive. but u knew it.

btw my elder sister is married to an imo state man. so far so good. thet are living ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

13k Giveaway: Romance Landers Solve This simple Task / Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya / VIDEO: Lady In Shock After Catching Her Yahoo Boyfriend Bathing With HUGE SNAKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.