Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,702 members, 7,979,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:47 AM

If We Are To Vote Base On The Debate, Who Will Have Your Vote? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If We Are To Vote Base On The Debate, Who Will Have Your Vote? (466 Views)

Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi / Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If We Are To Vote Base On The Debate, Who Will Have Your Vote? by utenwuson: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2019
If we are to assume that we are only left with the three candidate who participated in the debate last night.

I.e

,Mrs Obiageli Ezekwesili Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN),

Mr. Fela Durtotoye Alliance for New Democracy (ANN),

Mr. Kingsley Moghalu Young Progressives Party (YPP)

who will get your vote base on the debate rating, from answers given on health, economy, policing, education, terrorism, infrastructure, employment etc....
Re: If We Are To Vote Base On The Debate, Who Will Have Your Vote? by RealityShot: 8:09am On Jan 20, 2019
BUHARI

VOTE BUHARI for continuity
Re: If We Are To Vote Base On The Debate, Who Will Have Your Vote? by Luckylife(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2019
RealityShot:
BUHARI

VOTE BUHARI for continuity
Your god Buhari carry curses up on him and his zombies because of the innocents citizens senselessly killed because of cows.
We didn't vote Jonathan because of the innocents killed so that we will not be curse by the innocents killed. So any body that vote Buhari after all this killings will by curse by the innocents citizens senselessly killed because of cows.
Re: If We Are To Vote Base On The Debate, Who Will Have Your Vote? by youngest85(m): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2019
I will vote atiku coz we are all thieves
Let the money circulate
Re: If We Are To Vote Base On The Debate, Who Will Have Your Vote? by mightyhazell: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2019
Honestly it was a very close contest,...

But i will pick moghalu. I think he had a very slight edge above the rest
Re: If We Are To Vote Base On The Debate, Who Will Have Your Vote? by seunmsg(m): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2019
Fela Durotoye.

(1) (Reply)

Who Won The 2019 NEDG/BON Presidential Debate? / Obasanjo A Drowning, Desperate Old Timer / 2019 Elections.... Press Release!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.