Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,991 members, 7,973,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:18 PM

Girls Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Please Help (667 Views)

Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) / Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Please Help by ahahnow: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2019
My hair is smelling and scratching me and I can't remove the weavon now till the end of the month. How do I keep it from smelling. I don't want to start perfume in my hair so don't tell me to do that Please. How do you keep your hair from smelling?
Re: Girls Please Help by swiz123(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2019
By keeping it natural. Low cut is bae

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Help by youngest85(m): 10:00am On Jan 20, 2019
The way you keep your cunt from smelling
Re: Girls Please Help by LuciferVirgin: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2019
youngest85:

And who says her cunt doesn't smell?

If ordinary hair that has more access to oxygen than the nostrils can ooze this bad imagine the stench emanating from her pussy.

Soon she'll tell us "Men are scum" meanwhile the real scum is between her legs.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Girls Please Help by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2019
I love op courage I think you should barb your hair very low for some time
Re: Girls Please Help by thirty99(f): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2019
ahahnow:
My hair is smelling and scratching me and I can't remove the weavon now till the end of the month. How do I keep it from smelling. I don't want to start perfume in my hair so don't tell me to do that Please. How do you keep your hair from smelling?

I don't think there's anyway you can stop your hair from smelling or itching without loosing the weavon first. You just have to manage it like that but it's better you loosen it so that your hair won't break. smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Help by HallaDaTruth: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2019
ahahnow:
use hair spray, not perfume
Re: Girls Please Help by ahahnow: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

And who says her cunt doesn't smell?

If ordinary hair that has more access to oxygen than the nostrils can ooze this bad imagine the stench emanating from her pussy.

Soon she'll tell us "Men are scum" meanwhile the real scum is between her legs.

*spits angry

You are rude. I asked a simple question. You did not have to write rubbish
Re: Girls Please Help by ahahnow: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
youngest85:

You are disgustingly rude to women. You can marry a man so that the other gender can hear word

(1) (Reply)

How To Terminate Negative Friendships / Bounce That Booty On Tha Boat (video) / The Only Person Who Truly Loves And Cares About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.