Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,846 members, 7,912,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:01 AM

Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert (58447 Views)

From Jihad To Jesus: The Incredible Story Of Mohamad Faridi (photos) / Jihad To Jesus:#10yearchallenge Photos Of Faridi, A Christian Convert From Islam / 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Pat4321: 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
najib632:
How will we worship Allah if not in spirit when no one has seen him? We all follow what the prophets and messengers, have taught us. There's no harm if you watch the videos for gaining knowledge about Islam you know.
Thanks very much, I know a enough of Islam, born and brought up in the North. I judge characters and behaviors, (not words or similiarities, because Satan pretends to be GOD to some prophets of GOD, by making them to LIE reads, 2 chronicles 18 1:18) . JESUS CHRIST taught us saying "By their fruits yeah shall know them". If you WORSHIP. THE GOD OF Abraham, then you behaviours and characters will be exactly like that of Abraham. If not you are deceiving yourself. And that is the TRUTH
You don't worship GOD, OUR FATHER, ZBY words or similiarities, By characters and behaviors in TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by najib632(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pat4321:

Thanks Sir, I will forward it to you, Now Mathew 22: 32:33, Luke 13:28. John 8:56. Special greetings from the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, OUR FATHER TO YOU IN Jesus name Amen, always remember our GOD IS DIFFERENT FROM YOURS.
No sir, it is an argument of the ignorant Christians that claim that sir. Allah(الله) literally translates to "The God" in English, The word for God in Arabic is "إله". To gain more understand watch the video "the word Allah in the bible" on YouTube for more information. If you still argue, then what do Arab Christians call God?
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Pat4321: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
najib632:
No sir, it is an argument of the ignorant Christians that claim that sir. Allah(الله) literally translates to "The God" in English, The word for God in Arabic is "إله". To gain more understand watch the video "the word Allah in the bible" on YouTube for more information. If you still argue, then what do Arab Christians call God?
Might be The same name, what's in a name? BUT SURELY DIFFERENT, VERY DIFFERENT, VERY DIFFERENT PERSONALITY, OUR GOD, IS OUR FATHER, WE CALLS HIM FATHER, HE ANSWERS US AS FATHER HE TALKS TO US DAILY AS FATHER . HE SPEAKS TO US ALWAYS AND SEVERAL TIMES IN A DAY, WE DISCUSSED WITH HIM AS FATHER TO CHILD. WE KNOW AND HEAR HIS VOICE, WE ARE HIS SONS, LIKE JESUS CHRIST.
IT'S ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT FROM YOURS.
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by najib632(m): 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pat4321:

Thanks very much, I know a enough of Islam, born and brought up in the North. I judge characters and behaviors, (not words or similiarities, because Satan pretends to be GOD to some prophets of GOD, by making them to LIE reads, 2 chronicles 18 1:18) . JESUS CHRIST taught us saying "By their fruits yeah shall know them". If you WORSHIP. THE GOD OF Abraham, then you behaviours and characters will be exactly like that of Abraham. If not you are deceiving yourself. And that is the TRUTH
Majority of both the Christians and the Muslims of the present have many lapses, so you can't conclude even I am disappointed and disgusted by the attitude of many Muslims, majority are ignorant. You won't tell me you have never encountered good Muslims in your life, likewise I cannot tell you I haven't encountered good Christians in my life. Let me read the verses I'll get back to you.
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by najib632(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pat4321:

Might be The same name, what's in a name? BUT SURELY DIFFERENT, VERY DIFFERENT, VERY DIFFERENT, PERSONALITY, OUR GOD, IS OUR FATHER, WE CALKS HIM FATHER, HE ANSWERS US AS FATHER . HE TALKS TO US DAILY AS FATHER . HE SPEAKS TO US ALWAYS AND SEVERAL TIMES IN A DAY, WE DISCUSSED WITH HIM AS FATHER TO CHILD. WE ARE HIS SONS, LIKE JESUS CHRIST.
IT'S ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT FROM YOURS.
The Jews will say otherwise, and the only argument Jews have against Muslims is the prophethood of Muhammad S.A.W.
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Pat4321: 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
najib632:
The Jews will say otherwise, and the only argument Jews have against Muslims is the prophethood of Muhammad S.A.W.
Yes because all the prophets are Jewish, they're not aware of any other, Even JESUS had problems with the Jews, Everyone had had problems with the Jews.
But the Jews knew about the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD also called the SPIRIT OF TRUTH. THAT HE SPEAKS ALWAYS AND EVEN NOW WE ARE TOGETHER AS I TYPE THIS TO YOU. HE taught us(followrers of JESUS,) how to pray in OUR FATHER 'S LANGUAGE, THE LANGUAGE SPOKEN IN HEAVEN AND TO THE PROPHETS,. If you know and have the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, then you don't know and don't have the FATHER. and your name is not on HIS LIS.
Thanks my brother, I pray that the TRUE GOD reveal HIMSELF to you if you desire and draw close to HIM. I depart to pray with the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by najib632(m): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pat4321:

Yes because all the prophets are Jewish, they're not aware of any other, Even JESUS had problems with the Jews, Everyone had had problems with the Jews
Excellent, if I tell you that the Jews had the tradition of killing prophets and messengers of Allah when they are told to stop their corruption, will you agree? Jesus was prophesied to them they didn't believe, they believed that Zacharyyah and Yahya(John the Baptist) were prophets, but for what sin were they butchered like animals? Anyway let me not go off topic, Muhammad S.A.W was prophesied to them, that's why they migrate to Medina (Kedar), to wait for his arrival.
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
Stocking:

Shattap there ! .
Liar !!!
The profile is fake !
The profile was created last year
You are an irredeemable jihadist. You are also ineptitude
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Pat4321: 12:05am On Jan 21, 2019
najib632:
Excellent, if I tell you that the Jews had the tradition of killing prophets and messengers of Allah when they are told to stop their corruption, will you agree? Jesus was prophesied to them they didn't believe, they believed that Zacharyyah and Yahya(John the Baptist) were prophets, but for what sin were they butchered like animals? Anyway let me not go off topic, Muhammad S.A.W was prophesied to them, that's why they migrate to Medina (Kedar), to wait for his arrival.
Am urge by the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, to tell you that 90 % of christains don't know him. Jesus never founded Christianity, he never founded any religion that was not his purpose and responsibilty. Christianity was a name from pagans. Jesus Christ never acknowledged christians at any point in time. The Jews killed there prophets doesn't mean that GOD, OUR FATHER has forsaken them, no no no. They're punished for it. And Abraham and the rest prophets in heaven are praying for them.
AND GOD knew that Satan tempted them to kill theprophets of GOD. And that was why Jesus Christ came to Bring the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD TO THEM. Which they also rejected, however, some have believed now and have gotten the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, because if the miracles and wonders works of GOD among them.
NO NOT ONE MAN CAN WORSHIP GID WITHOUT HIS HOLY SPIRIT ,including the Jews, do they still have opportunity to be with Abraham, their father, IF THEY ACCEPT THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD.
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by najib632(m): 12:54am On Jan 21, 2019
Pat4321:

Am urge by the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, to tell you that 90 % of christains don't know him. Jesus never founded Christianity, he never founded any religion that was not his purpose and responsibilty. Christianity was a name from pagans. Jesus Christ never acknowledged christians at any point in time. The Jews killed there prophets doesn't mean that GOD, OUR FATHER has forsaken them, no no no. They're punished for it. And Abraham and the rest prophets in heaven are praying for them.
But you have to understand that Satan tempted them to kill the prophets of god. And that was why Jesus Christ came to Bring the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD TO THEM. Which they also rejected, however, some have believed now and have gotten the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, because if the miracles and wonders works of GOD among them.
NO NOT ONE MAN CAN WORSHIP GOD WITHOUT HIS HOLY SPIRIT ,including the Jews, do they still have opportunity to be with Abraham, their father, IF THEY ACCEPT THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD.
Who is the holy spirit?
And some it's a minute percentage of them that believes that because they are mostly arrogant and insincere, Jesus A.S came with clear signs, but they rejected him they even called A Maryam A.S a LovePeddler (May Allah avenge her honour), It was revealed to them that because of their actions they will never have a prophet amongst them, so they left Jerusalem and went to Medina thinking if they got there the messenger will be from amongst them. In the book of Isiah chapter 20 it talks of an incident that happened when the prophet Muhammad S.A.W migrated to Medina, Isiah 29:12 talks of the incident that happened when Jibreel (Gabriel) A.S. came to him the first time.
Solomon 5:16 clearly mentioned his name
And more
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Pat4321: 5:29am On Jan 21, 2019
najib632:
Who is the holy spirit?
And some it's a minute percentage of them that believes that because they are mostly arrogant and insincere, Jesus A.S came with clear signs, but they rejected him they even called A Maryam A.S a LovePeddler (May Allah avenge her honour), It was revealed to them that because of their actions they will never have a prophet amongst them, so they left Jerusalem and went to Medina thinking if they got there the messenger will be from amongst them. In the book of Isiah chapter 20 it talks of an incident that happened when the prophet Muhammad S.A.W migrated to Medina, Isiah 29:12 talks of the incident that happened when Jibreel (Gabriel) A.S. came to him the first time.
Solomon 5:16 clearly mentioned his name
And more
good morning my brother, FAILURE no 1, if you don't know the HOLY SPIRIT, that means we don't WORSHIP the same GOD, PERIOD.
Your JESUS is DIFFERENT FROM MY OWN, YOUR MARY IS DIFFERENT FRIM MY OWN. My JESUS CHRIST is child of the HOLY SPIRIT , your JEDUS is an ordinary man like Adam. Your Prophet came several hundred years, after JESUS has departed. He knows nothing about the REAL JESUS
My Mary is Married, and have children yours is Single
My GOD IS DIFFERENT from Yours., my GOD is our FATHER and has a son, called JESUS and many Sons in heaven and here on earth,
Your GOD doesn't have a Son and HE is not called The FATHER. Our GOD IS called YAHWEH ELOEHIM GOD OF THE Jews ,
Our GOD is a GOD OF TRUTH, AND HOLINESS,
OUR GOD IS WORSHIP with Music.
Our GOD is Not WORSHIP in one direction, HE is WORSHIP in any and all directions.
Our GOD HAS NO RELIGION.
Our GOD IS LOVE
Similiarities is not Originillity
Fact is NOT TRUTH
ALLAH IS NOT YAHWEH ELOHIM
resemblance is imitation
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2019
najib632:
I am not here to joke sir if it's a joke to you then I guess we better stop arguing. I don't see any trap you have set, those verses are very clear.‎‏

Lolz, while i was enjoying the show you are busy carrying the matter for head. Lol.

najib632:
This has proved that arguing with you is a waste of time let me educate you a little. The Qur'an is an entire book, if you don't understand that verse I'll use another one that's even clearer. What presumption is more than saying God is 3 but one? The Jews have never said this even Abraham A.S. and Moses A.S. all worshipped Allah and none of them showed any single sign of Polytheism. If Islam is presumption then Judaism is too. Your ignorance is more than I thought since you still think Allah is a moon god. Common sense and some critical thinking will tell you that Allah will save the Believers from hell because of their obedience and admit the disbelievers and sinners from both mankind and Jinn into hell because of their disobedience.
(Sahih International)
On the Day We will gather the righteous to the Most Merciful as a delegation
-Sura Maryam, Ayah 85
(Sahih International)
And will drive the criminals to Hell in thirst
-Sura Maryam, Ayah 86
These are still verses from the same chapter I told you the name of the chapter, so go ahead and read it instead being strong headed.

Gosh, where is presumption in Trinity? It as been proven to you people several time but still you choose to disbelieve, what a shame.

And who told you that Abraham and Moses worship your muhammed family idol(Allah)? Well i guess you are reffering to the clone version of Abraham and Moses that your gigolo prophet created. SMH

if you call Christianity a polythism then you are more of an illiterate than your gigolo prophet.

Well Jew never said that a verse said otherwise of what was written in the Torah. Lol

wow. That mean your Quran is contradicting itself or should i just said that your Allah is high on weed while given that verses. Lol

chill bro, i never called your muhammed family Idol(Allah) a moon God, because that will be so disrespecting to the God Almighty(YAHWEH) that create the moon. Lol.

najib632:
From your own religion is it all Christians that will go to heaven? Is it not the obedient once that will go to heaven while the sinners will go to hell, until Allah has mercy upon them and removes them from hell?

Lol, I like your tactic here but it is still small for my liken, go and learn a good tactics.

well thank God you admit that the verse I quoted said that you well first reach hell before been remove.

yes not all Christian will go to heaven but non of any Christian that go to hell will be taken to heaven. did you know understand the issue here. my religion didn't say that a Christian will first go to hell before going to heaven like your Islam said.

lol so you mean there is room for repentance in your Allah's hell? wow interesting, well if you don't mind showing us where your Allah said the there is room for repentance in hell oo. because in your way of defending that clear verses you end up introducing another presumption.

gosh you people can't stop amaze me.
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by najib632(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

Lolz, while i was enjoying the show you are busy carrying the matter for head. Lol.

Gosh, where is presumption in Trinity? It as been proven to you people several time but still you choose to disbelieve, what a shame.

And who told you that Abraham and Moses worship your muhammed family idol(Allah)? Well i guess you are reffering to the clone version of Abraham and Moses that your gigolo prophet created. SMH

if you call Christianity a polythism then you are more of an illiterate than your gigolo prophet.

Well Jew never said that a verse said otherwise of what was written in the Torah. Lol

wow. That mean your Quran is contradicting itself or should i just said that your Allah is high on weed while given that verses. Lol

chill bro, i never called your muhammed family Idol(Allah) a moon God, because that will be so disrespecting to the God Almighty(YAHWEH) that create the moon. Lol.

Lol, I like your tactic here but it is still small for my liken, go and learn a good tactics.

well thank God you admit that the verse I quoted said that you well first reach hell before been remove.

yes not all Christian will go to heaven but non of any Christian that go to hell will be taken to heaven. did you know understand the issue here. my religion didn't say that a Christian will first go to hell before going to heaven like your Islam said.

lol so you mean there is room for repentance in your Allah's hell? wow interesting, well if you don't mind showing us where your Allah said the there is room for repentance in hell oo. because in your way of defending that clear verses you end up introducing another presumption.

gosh you people can't stop amaze me.
I won't reply you, because I will be wasting my time.
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
najib632:
I won't reply you, because I will be wasting my time.

Lol, i thought you said that you will not relent when it come to Islam.

Gosh you disappoint me.
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Adakintroy: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Read the comment again....slowly this time

Just go sleep before you insult your parents unknowingly. Cus people like you your parents are chriatians.
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
Adakintroy:

Adakintroy to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:

Just go sleep before you insult your parents unknowingly. Cus people like you your parents are chriatians.

I agree. Now buzz off.
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by najib632(m): 2:35am On Jan 22, 2019
Pat4321:

good morning my brother, FAILURE no 1, if you don't know the HOLY SPIRIT, that means we don't WORSHIP the same GOD, PERIOD.
Your JESUS is DIFFERENT FROM MY OWN, YOUR MARY IS DIFFERENT FRIM MY OWN. My JESUS CHRIST is child of the HOLY SPIRIT , your JEDUS is an ordinary man like Adam. Your Prophet came several hundred years, after JESUS has departed. He knows nothing about the REAL JESUS
My Mary is Married, and have children yours is Single
My GOD IS DIFFERENT from Yours., my GOD is our FATHER and has a son, called JESUS and many Sons in heaven and here on earth,
Your GOD doesn't have a Son and HE is not called The FATHER. Our GOD IS called YAHWEH ELOEHIM GOD OF THE Jews ,
Our GOD is a GOD OF TRUTH, AND HOLINESS,
OUR GOD IS WORSHIP with Music.
Our GOD is Not WORSHIP in one direction, HE is WORSHIP in any and all directions.
Our GOD HAS NO RELIGION.
Our GOD IS LOVE
Similiarities is not Originillity
Fact is NOT TRUTH
ALLAH IS NOT YAHWEH ELOHIM
resemblance is imitation
In Islam the holy spirit is angel Jibril(Gabriel), we don't take him as a God, we are only discussing I am not forcing you to accept anything Sir, at least even if it's a little I have changed about your view of Islam then I am satisfied. If indeed your God is the God of the Jews then He is definitely the God of the Muslims and all of Mankind, the one true Allah. He ordered the Jews to face the Temple where the Jacob A.S. and Jepusites worshipped, when Islam started newly that was also our direction of worship until Allah changed it to face the House Abraham and Ismael built for him. The Jews don't dance and sing, they pray salah like Muslims, My Allah is like the Allah of the Jews, Glorified is Allah above Him having a son. Allah is Yahweh, Elohim, Hashem- this is the fact and the fact is the truth, if the fact is not truth the what will it be?

اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ ۚ لَا تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ ۚ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ ۚ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ ۖ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلَّا بِمَا شَاءَ ۚ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ ۖ وَلَا يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ

(Sahih International)
Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 255

May Elohim guide you on his straight path.
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by HallaDaTruth: 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
firstolalekan:

Keep fooling yourself
In your perception, it's light
In Muslim's, he's a lost sheep
In jew, he's sinking etc
whats my business with the others , whats my business with you
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by firstolalekan(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
whats my business with the others , whats my business with you
lol
says a
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by HallaDaTruth: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
firstolalekan:

lol
says a retardd
And that retard turns out to be you
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by AryEmber(f): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
malvisguy212:
Surah 19:71: “It is the
inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to
hell.” (Sarwar)
And the very next verse tells us:
Surah 19:72:
“Then (Thumma) We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.” (Pickthall)
“Afterwards (Thumma) we will deliver those who shall have been pious, but we will leave the ungodly therein on their knees.” (Sale)
Please, what's the name of the surah?
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by firstolalekan(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
And that retard turns out to be you
In your face
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by HallaDaTruth: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
firstolalekan:

In your face
Right back at you
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by malvisguy212: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
AryEmber:
Please, what's the name of the surah?
surah maryam .
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by firstolalekan(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
Right back at you
So says a deluded slave

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by HallaDaTruth: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
firstolalekan:

So says a deluded slave
Thats who you are
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by firstolalekan(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
Thats who you are
Shame on your hypocrite slavery religion
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by HallaDaTruth: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
firstolalekan:

Shame on your hypocrite slavery religion
I return it back to you
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by kid7soccer(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2019
sonmvayina:

I am not gay.. Send Mary magdalene or Martha... If jesus like soapy, i am not keen.. But it will be back to back....
hmm it well
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Edojoma(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
hilario12:

This is not a challenge, you are asking for something clearly written and understood by true Muslims who seek true knowledge and are adherent to it.

The first verse of the Quran breathes the spirit of peace, it reads: "In the name of God, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate.

"God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, cool

I respect ur sense of humor in answering dis question,, I would av loved to bring up oda evidences to back up my claim,, but seeing d maturity u displayed here,,, has made ME to think twice,, dat it is not Islam dat has issues,,, rather some Muslims dat r radicals n extremist,,,,,

I respect u for dis,, d Middle East would av been d most peaceful place on earth, if only all Muslims r like u

Are u Sunni Muslim or Shiite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.