Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,825 members, 7,972,956 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:35 PM

Not Just About The Next Election But The Next Generation. - Prince Olatunji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Just About The Next Election But The Next Generation. - Prince Olatunji (236 Views)

South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua / Gov Ibori Attend The Wedding Of Prince Olatunji Olusoji Amongst Others / 2019: NOT JUST ABOUT THE NEXT ELECTION BUT THE NEXT GENERATION- Prince Olatunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Just About The Next Election But The Next Generation. - Prince Olatunji by ishaqwaaaqil(m): 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
[img]https://4.bp..com/-6WHX25IKuvw/XERedoNUN8I/AAAAAAAACuo/Vf3iX6fplbwiJXwWaL3mge2wmY1szvfoACLcBGAs/s1600/68170AE8-7FCC-43AF-97D4-DB04DABD4C95.jpeg[/img]

On the 16th of February 2019, the war is all about the soul of this country Nigeria and make no mistake, your salvation is assured in the hands of Atiku Abubakar.

Last night the Presidential Debate took place which had the incumbent President Buhari missing in action and as such the candidate of the PDP and President to be come 16th Feburary 2019 also took a decision to pull out of the debate due to the absence of President Buhari.

The action of Atiku has been criticised by some and supported by some too.
For those who are student of Politics and History. You will agree with me that Atiku made a very good decision to withdraw from the debate since his major opponent was absent.

From my little experience and participation in politics I will categorically say that non of the 3 other candidates which includes Kingsley Moghalu, Fela Durotoye and Oby Ezekwesili can effectively and efficiently carry out their manifesto and deliver the promised change because they and their political party cannot execute a fraction of what they promised. They lack the muscle, structure and above all their political party isn't popular so there was no need for Atiku to waste his time after a 12 hours trip from the United States of America to debate with candidates who cannot win one complete local government out of the 774 local government in the general election. To me they are just mere distraction.

Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder. President Buhari doesn’t know his left from his right nor anything happening around him. Decisions on National issues are taken on his behalf, this is not propaganda; apart from the evident catastrophic outing of Wednesday last week during his interview section, his wife Aisha Buhari has openly told Nigerians that the cabals are in charge of the country.

February 16th isn't about the next election but the next generation .
It is about Nigeria. With all sense of decency, any vote you cast for Moghalu, Fela or Ezekwesili is a vote for Buhari. A vote you cast not for Atiku is a vote to mess up the lives of your children and generation unborn.

I know some will say I'm entitled to my opinion. But one thing is sure, a new Nigeria is possible and the best chance you and I stand is Atiku Ab ubakar of PDP.

Vote Atiku Abubakar to revive our Economy, Secure our land and Unite our People.

Asiwaju Prince Olatunji Olusoji Writes From Warri Delta State.

Source: https://www.ibabanaija.com/2019/01/not-just-about-next-election-but-next.html
Re: Not Just About The Next Election But The Next Generation. - Prince Olatunji by Oweku: 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
angry

(1) (Reply)

The Ranka Dede Republic / Obasanjo's Attack On Tradermoni Reflects Either His Ignorance Or Mischief - Pres / A Vote For APC IS A Vote For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.