Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,748 members, 7,962,436 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Boss Saraki Vs Gbana Agberoe Brown Teeth Pussified Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Saraki Vs Gbana Agberoe Brown Teeth Pussified Tinubu (739 Views)

Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso / Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation / Saraki Vs IGP: No Appointment For Senate Delegation To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boss Saraki Vs Gbana Agberoe Brown Teeth Pussified Tinubu by BigBabyJesus: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Where the hell is Buhari's campaign chairman?

Last I heard, the nigga relapsed on gbana and ODed.

Now compare with Boss Saraki... the nightmare that haunts bourdillon and alausa; the baba oloye; the Nigerian Machiavelli; the one that tortures Lai Mohammed to believe he is not from Kwara.

You see, they hate the boss because the Boss is better than them. Educated, suave, swaggered and so so handsome.

Now where the fck is that gbana head? Game never start his point man got stabbed and went on some "i cant come and kill my self".

Bow down for Oloye.

Ageberoe wey dey find person to hold him hand that won nah gangsta?

Put that dog out of his misery already.
Re: Boss Saraki Vs Gbana Agberoe Brown Teeth Pussified Tinubu by Dami12345: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
nairaland just hide the mention .
Will find a better way to talk to you latter on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Saraki Vs Gbana Agberoe Brown Teeth Pussified Tinubu by Igbokid: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Another cursed and suffer head ipob lout on the loose cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Boss Saraki Vs Gbana Agberoe Brown Teeth Pussified Tinubu by BigBabyJesus: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
Igbokid:
Another cursed and suffer head ipob lout on the loose cheesy grin cheesy
[/s]

where is Tinubu?
Re: Boss Saraki Vs Gbana Agberoe Brown Teeth Pussified Tinubu by Igbokid: 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]

where is Tinubu?

Ipob osu pig..ask the pigs who gave birth to you
Re: Boss Saraki Vs Gbana Agberoe Brown Teeth Pussified Tinubu by BigBabyJesus: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
Igbokid:

Ipob osu pig..ask the pigs who gave birth to you
[/s]

I feel your pain... first MC Oluomo now Tinubu then Atiku goes to Yankee with the Boss himself.

Pele ohh
Re: Boss Saraki Vs Gbana Agberoe Brown Teeth Pussified Tinubu by Igbokid: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]

I feel your pain... first MC Oluomo now Tinubu then Atiku goes to Yankee with the Boss himself.

Pele ohh
Osu pig...wail me an ocean grin
Re: Boss Saraki Vs Gbana Agberoe Brown Teeth Pussified Tinubu by BigBabyJesus: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
Igbokid:

Osu pig...wail me an ocean grin
[/s]

I understand and feel your pain.

#pray4tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Yobe People, Vote For Atiku On March 16 - Uche Secondus / Kano Government Finally Opens Stadium It Claimed Was Closed For Renovation / Why Mohammadu Buhari Forced INEC To Postpone Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.