Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

'I Don't Wear Panties Anymore' - Beautiful Actress, Lizzy Gold Reveals, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Don't Wear Panties Anymore' - Beautiful Actress, Lizzy Gold Reveals, (893 Views)

Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) / Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Don't Wear Panties Anymore' - Beautiful Actress, Lizzy Gold Reveals, by Hopfulme(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lizzy Gold, Nollywood actress and former Beauty Queen, has revealed why she no longer wears pants.

According to her, the fear of her underwear being used for ritual purposes is chief among the reasons.

Speaking to Inside Nollywood recently she said, “I’m saying goodbye to wearing pants. No more wearing of underwear”.

Speaking further she said, “So recently, I heard some group of ladies were returning from church and they were stopped by gunmen who asked them to take off their pants supposedly for ritual purposes. I heard this from a reliable source, so please let’s be on guard” .

The mother of one passed the caution to her colleagues in the statement: “To my colleagues, you know we spend most of our times in hotels during filming, we can’t trust these hotel workers. They might come in when you are not around and steal your pants.

“I beg you, if you can’t avoid wearing pants, then travel with just two pants so you can be able to monitor them. I repeat, you can’t trust anyone, even ladies now steal pants. Protect your sanity, always be on guard and also protect your peace. All ladies should stay woke and be more prayerful.”

Source: tori ng

Read More on

http://hopfulme..com

Re: 'I Don't Wear Panties Anymore' - Beautiful Actress, Lizzy Gold Reveals, by tsephanyah(f): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Your body your choice
OBASANJO is the MOST CORRUPT. It was under his govt that he(Obasanjo) acquired 600million naira SHARES in Transcorp as an incumbent president&after public outcry, declared facially that he had lodged the SHARES in a BLIND TRUST.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Wear Panties Anymore' - Beautiful Actress, Lizzy Gold Reveals, by Hopfulme(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
tsephanyah:
Your body your choice
OBASANJO is the MOST CORRUPT. It was under his govt that he(Obasanjo) acquired 600million naira SHARES in Transcorp as an incumbent president&after public outcry, declared facially that he had lodged the SHARES in a BLIND TRUST.

grin grin grin undecided lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color] na u sabi

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Nigerian Actress, Bisi Ibidapo-obe / Falz Is Trending Over The Rape Of A Woman By Two Men In Nigeria / Tyler Perry Rants About $9 Packaged Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.