Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,796 members, 7,918,567 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:58 AM

Help!!! Pains Under My Penis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! Pains Under My Penis (2328 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / 2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by DaviesCool: 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Greetings NLs Doctors and Nurses. I know nothing about anatomy of penis but I have downloaded an imagine to describe my pains.

Last week of year 2018, I usually felt this sharp pains in between my legs, I ignore thinking its as a result of stress or my new boxers. I have an inter course (use of condom) with a 1 night stand during the period as well.

Whenever am walking I always have this feelings of some wounded part under the skin between my anus and scrotum sac. There is no discharge from my dick or pains when urinating. Its like there is an injury in between the pernial skin of my anus of scrotum sac. Anytime I touches it with my hand. It hurts and feel the same feelings touching a fresh wounded part of the body.

It keeps hurting and it always stop whenever am naked at night. The pains are much and I am scared. I don't know what to do and I think I need an antibiotics or something.

I tried snapping it with my phone but I couldn't see any wound or injury but there is a reddish lines between my scrotum sac and anus... Those reddish lines are really hurting me.

Whenever am walking fast.. It limits me and pains me severally. I can't longer where jeans trouser in peace again.

I will appreciate your contribution, suggestion and comments.

Thanks

Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
The truth which many guys don't seem to realise is the fact that, even if you use condoms, the fluids coming out as a result of thrust and jerking with your manhood flow down your scrotal sack up to the anal area and if the lady in question has got some STDs, the male partner stands the risk of conractlng it especially if you shove your genital hair shortly before you met her. That said, I'd advise you go to a good lab to run some tests...especially because of the reddish lines you talked about and the deteriorating pain. It's nothing to worry about though, it's only safer to get yourself tested in order to ascertain where to direct the treatment as advised by your medic. Good luck .

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by DaviesCool: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
awelekiti:
The truth which many guys don't seem to realise is the fact that, even if you use condoms, the fluids coming out as a result of thrust and jerking with your manhood flow down your scrotal sack up to the anal area and if the lady in question has got some STDs, the male partner stands the risk of conractlng it especially if you shove your genital hair shortly before you met her. That said, I'd advise you go to a good lab to run some tests...especially because of the reddish lines you talked about and the deteriorating pain. It's nothing to worry about though, it's only safer to get yourself treated in order to know where to direct the treatment as advised by your medic. Good luck .

Thanks Sir
Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bros

Change your boxers.

Tight boxers tend to leave your groin skin chaffed and bruised.

Try to walk with your legs apart to minimize your skin rubbing against your boxer shorts but the best solution is getting freer boxers with more room

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by DaviesCool: 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
awelekiti:
The truth which many guys don't seem to realise is the fact that, even if you use condoms, the fluids coming out as a result of thrust and jerking with your manhood flow down your scrotal sack up to the anal area and if the lady in question has got some STDs, the male partner stands the risk of conractlng it especially if you shove your genital hair shortly before you met her. That said, I'd advise you go to a good lab to run some tests...especially because of the reddish lines you talked about and the deteriorating pain. It's nothing to worry about though, it's only safer to get yourself treated in order to know where to direct the treatment as advised by your medic. Good luck .

Ease is there any drug I can buy to surpress the pains. I don't have much for Lab test now
Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
DaviesCool:

Ease is there any drug I can buy to surpress the pains. I don't have much for Lab test now
STDs' test is very cheap now, less than 2k in most labs. Do that first so you don't waste your money on expensive antibiotics. This I do periodically, including widal tests. You don't have to wait until malaria or typhoid breaks you down before taking action. It should be done quarterly and this is what a people-oriented government should sensitize her people about cos our time is so precious to us. Absence from work for a day could cost us a lot so why not avoid it by taking the necessary precaution or measures? We in the health sector do tests for free because we have free access to lab devices

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by LuciferVirgin: 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Look up Red Scrotum Syndrome (RSS).
It's rare & the cause is unknown.

If it is, then try these:

1. Wear loose-fitting, cool underwear
2. Stop using irritants such as soap, and any topical applications, topical corticosteroid creams,
3. Use an emollient cream
4. Doxycycline 50-100mg OD is beneficial in some but not all patients
It should be used for at least 6-12 weeks. If it helps it can be used for longer if needed. If it does not help it should be discontinued.

But I honestly no know where una dey go chook preeq take get all these things.
Fit be say na goat or broiler hen you even fvck wey give you dis yeye tin.

Chukwuka abeg just stay away from any girl wey I dey fvck starting from pocohantas & UyaiIncomparabl.

I neva ready to die yet.

Thanks.

*spits angry

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by ValCon888: 5:29am On Jan 21, 2019
Next time fvck only virgins. Especially the one above me.
Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by DaviesCool: 6:38am On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
Look up Red Scrotum Syndrome (RSS).
It's rare & the cause is unknown.

If it is, then try these:

1. Wear loose-fitting, cool underwear
2. Stop using irritants such as soap, and any topical applications, topical corticosteroid creams,
3. Use an emollient cream
4. Doxycycline 50-100mg OD is beneficial in some but not all patients
It should be used for at least 6-12 weeks. If it helps it can be used for longer if needed. If it does not help it should be discontinued.

But I honestly no know where una dey go chook preeq take get all these things.
Fit be say na goat or broiler hen you even fvck wey give you dis yeye tin.

Chukwuka abeg just stay away from any girl wey I dey fvck starting from pocohantas & UyaiIncomparabl.

I neva ready to die yet.

Thanks.

*spits angry

Thanks
Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by CaptainGOOD: 12:35am On Jan 23, 2019
DaviesCool:

Thanks
Is ur name chukwuka?
Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by DaviesCool: 4:46am On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Is ur name chukwuka?

Yea
Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by CaptainGOOD: 5:33am On Jan 24, 2019
DaviesCool:

Yea

Then how did he know undecided
Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by DaviesCool: 5:53am On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Then how did he know undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by DaviesCool: 5:53am On Jan 24, 2019
I think I need to give update how I was able resolve this in days.

I told a Lab friend of mine and I did several test all was +ve but before then he said I need to start wearing big boxer not the swimming type like someone earlue suggested. He said I was unable to walk due to the wound fluid I sustain under my penis. He gave me the drug below and believe me since then I never experience any pain even after using it for just 2days. He also advise me to sleep naked after applying the cream to the affected area... Thanks everyone

Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by CaptainGOOD: 6:09am On Jan 24, 2019
DaviesCool:

grin grin grin

Is that ur alternative moniker undecided
Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by DaviesCool: 7:09am On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Is that ur alternative moniker undecided

Yea. I reg dis cos of this topic
Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by CaptainGOOD: 7:30am On Jan 24, 2019
DaviesCool:

Yea. I reg dis cos of this topic
Lol OK, but u have blown ur cover oh wink
Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by DaviesCool: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Lol OK, but u have blown ur cover oh wink

Na only people like know now

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Pains Under My Penis by CaptainGOOD: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2019
DaviesCool:

Na only people like know now

Lol but others will still read,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World Youngest Mothers Ever / Rashes On My Upper Lip / Ovulation Spooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.