Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

Feminism Is Irrelevant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism Is Irrelevant (585 Views)

MEN!! The RUSSIAN-UKRAINE WAR Clearly Shows That FEMINISM IS BULLSHIIT! (Photos) / "Feminism Is A Rebellion Against God's Established Order" - Nigerian Lady Says / 5 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminism Is Irrelevant by Myth121(m): 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
To any salty diehard feminist that happens to stumble by this thread, just know that I couldn't give ten fvcks about what you're going to say. I'm going to be brutally honest.

Its clearly irrelevant at this point in time. I mean what can't a woman do that a man can other than stand while peeing. Now turn that question backwards, What can't a man that a woman can?

Women get favor in everything, everytime I turn on the TV, something being advertised for women. Look at it this way, my friend was once grabbed in the crotch by this girl, he didn't say anything (surprise, right?) When he tried to grab her breast all of a sudden all hell broke loose. After explaining the situation, she fessed up about doing it. We both wondered, why can't he touch your breast? She says because I'm a Girl. Oh, ok. What no.

How about the Girls who take advantage of the no hitting rule? Who will always get in your face, and constantly be on you like your the scum of the earth? Happens to me in algebra sometimes, I get really close, but I don't hit her. I just completely deflect her everytime she tries to hit me. What about the girl's that fool you into getting them things, and then trick you later leaving you?

I cannot believe people still think women cannot have the same opportunities as men. My mom is single, and she has been the Principle of over 4 schools, she provided well for us and I am very grateful to her. She has had the same education chance as any male. Paid less, get out with that crap, at one point in time she was making more than my Uncle who was also a Principle, IN THE SAME SCHOOL DISTRICT.

Your upset about the negative image of women in the media? Girls that get raped? Or the way women get depicted?

NEWSFLASH, women who are strippers, CHOOSE to be that. Granted, it may be a last resort, but you know that something else happened that involved that, and it IS NOT ALWAYS A MAN'S FAULT.
Women in media are PAID to do those things and act that way TV, they are actors. Those ladies, chose to be depicted that way since they are on there! If they really didn't want to be on TV that way, THEY WOULDN'T DO IT. Take that media argument up with the actors that do it.

Rape, is something that no one can really ever stop. Its like trying to stop a 2 yr old from crying. They are always going to do it, its going to happen. What you could do is to stop yelling at all men. Even though I am not fully grown, I have never done anything like that to a girl. The worst I've done is maybe felt her hair without permission.

PS The abortion thing I do agree with though. Won't even argue there.

Edit: Apologies for the rant. Just happened to be getting off a heated argument with a dogmatic feminist grin
Re: Feminism Is Irrelevant by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
This rubbish only exists online please.
Re: Feminism Is Irrelevant by kazyhm(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Feminism Is Irrelevant by Jayslicky: 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
It's woman world after all but the women don't know this.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is Irrelevant by LuciferVirgin: 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
If feminists want real gender equality, they should fight for equal sporting opportunities where Marion Jones & Mary Onyali can run against Usain Bolt & Tyson Gay, Laila Ali should get in a ring with Vladmir Klitschko, Marta & Oshoala should play against Sergio Ramos & Pepe, Ronda Roussey should face Brock Lesnar, Maria Sharapova should face Roger Federer etc. Let's really see how many women would make money & get recognition from sports.

They get maternal leaves, have lower working hours than men, have fewer responsibilities than men but still the greedy creatures want more without any justification for it.

In court, their words weigh more than a man's. All they need to do is claim "sexual harrassment" without proof and poof, the judge slams the gavel. Except the man is lucky enough to have video proof, he is a goner.

The truth is feminists don't want equality - equality already exists - they want domination.

They will never get it no matter how hard they try.

In the US, employers are already outrightly refusing to hire females, business conversations with females are now being conducted with a witness or in a very public setting, dates are also being done with witnesses or video recordings too.

American men are smarter now. Better have a leaked sextape than lose all my life's work to a hoe.

Now, the same females are now complaining. Crying that they no longer get as much opportunities as before.

How can you get a chance when you have abused the privileges you were given?

Karma is really a bitch.

*spits angry

4 Likes

Re: Feminism Is Irrelevant by MJBOLT: 2:06am On Jan 21, 2019
feminism is a mental disorder,feminists are one of the biggest hypocrites anybody can meet

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is Irrelevant by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2019
The initial movement of Feminism was to promote equality between males and females. But similarly to the Black Lives Matter movement, this movement has become distorted and their idea is now "Females are superior." instead of "Females are equal."
All of their worthless insults toward the male population are only making Modern Day Feminism more entertaining than meaningful, and only gives them a worse reputation.
The Modern Day Feminism movement will not ever progress, because males will never admit that females are superior. If Modern Day Feminists would argue that they'll be quiet when males admit that they are equal, then they would've stopped talking years ago.
Getting males to agree that females are superior is the same as getting women to vote to repeal Women's Suffrage (women's right to vote), which will never happen unless women are willing to vote to lose the right to vote, which will almost certainly never happen.
Until Modern Day Feminism can revert to the original idea of Feminism (females are equal to males), then this movement is irrelevant, and even if they do revert, their ideas won't be heard by the majority.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Feminism Is Irrelevant by BlackAdam55(m): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2019
MhizAngel99:
The initial movement of Feminism was to promote equality between males and females. But similarly to the Black Lives Matter movement, this movement has become distorted and their idea is now "Females are superior." instead of "Females are equal."
All of their worthless insults toward the male population are only making Modern Day Feminism more entertaining than meaningful, and only gives them a worse reputation.
The Modern Day Feminism movement will not ever progress, because males will never admit that females are superior. If Modern Day Feminists would argue that they'll be quiet when males admit that they are equal, then they would've stopped talking years ago.
Getting males to agree that females are superior is the same as getting women to vote to repeal Women's Suffrage (women's right to vote), which will never happen unless women are willing to vote to lose the right to vote, which will almost certainly never happen.
Until Modern Day Feminism can revert to the original idea of Feminism (females are equal to males), then this movement is irrelevant, and even if they do revert, their ideas won't be heard by the majority.
how many Miz do we even have on this forum

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is Irrelevant by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 21, 2019
BlackAdam55:
how many Miz do we even have on this forum
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE! Newly Wed Couple Divorce Just Three Minutes After Getting Married / Guess The Name Of This Female Nigerian Singer / Some People Don't Associate Him Because He Smokes Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.