Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,942 members, 7,922,331 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

If Your Child Does This To Your International Passport, What Will You Do?(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Child Does This To Your International Passport, What Will You Do?(photo) (990 Views)

If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) / How To Get LGA / State Of Origin Certificate For International Passport / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Child Does This To Your International Passport, What Will You Do?(photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:52am On Jan 21, 2019
Imagine you are about to travel.. On opening your passport you discover that your child had done this to your international passport..

What will you do? Be Truthful Please

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/at-the-airport-you-discover-that-your-child-had-done-this-to-your-international-passport-what-will-you-do/

cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: If Your Child Does This To Your International Passport, What Will You Do?(photo) by Tsephanyah20: 6:57am On Jan 21, 2019
Tell them is bad to do this, but some parents will overreact

So The PDP and Obasanjo’s way out of his so-called “Abacha Era” is to help his former corrupt VP Atiku the next President. Fact is Buhari is effectively depriving these kleptocrats of access to public resources as they’ve always had.
Re: If Your Child Does This To Your International Passport, What Will You Do?(photo) by BoboKush(m): 6:58am On Jan 21, 2019
Will send em back to heaven
Re: If Your Child Does This To Your International Passport, What Will You Do?(photo) by izzou(m): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2019
grin

I will blame myself for not keeping it out of their reach

Then, I'll take a beer with my friends and talk about it

And then cry my eyes out in bed angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Child Does This To Your International Passport, What Will You Do?(photo) by DannyJ19(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2019
Mayweather that pikin..
Re: If Your Child Does This To Your International Passport, What Will You Do?(photo) by helinues: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2019
Though that depends on how you raise your kids.. But should incase, i will first blame myself for being careless as for him;

All toys, gifts, outings and vacations must be halted indefinitely.

Trust me he wont do that again.

1 Like

Re: If Your Child Does This To Your International Passport, What Will You Do?(photo) by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2019
Tsephanyah20:

So The PDP and Obasanjo’s way out of his so-called “Abacha Era” is to help his former corrupt VP Atiku the next President. Fact is Buhari is effectively depriving these kleptocrats of access to public resources as they’ve always had.

You are derailing the thread.. your second paragraph is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: If Your Child Does This To Your International Passport, What Will You Do?(photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2019
You'll kill the child because you can't get another passport?
Re: If Your Child Does This To Your International Passport, What Will You Do?(photo) by helinues: 7:07am On Jan 21, 2019
Tsephanyah20:

What is this?

1 Like

Re: If Your Child Does This To Your International Passport, What Will You Do?(photo) by olaric(m): 7:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Tsephanyah20:

Seems OBJ's latest letter is giving you high blood pressure.
Re: If Your Child Does This To Your International Passport, What Will You Do?(photo) by olaric(m): 7:09am On Jan 21, 2019
I won't do anything because I am the careless one here. I should have kept it out of his reach.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Child Does This To Your International Passport, What Will You Do?(photo) by GOFRONT(m): 7:10am On Jan 21, 2019
Wetin consign agbero and overload.......Why keep my passport within his reach??
Re: If Your Child Does This To Your International Passport, What Will You Do?(photo) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Blame yourself for not been careful with the passport.

A child will always be a child.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Child Does This To Your International Passport, What Will You Do?(photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2019
What do you want me to do?
Re: If Your Child Does This To Your International Passport, What Will You Do?(photo) by ngadaAwo: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2019
Tsephanyah20:

mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy seun
rule 1
rule 19

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy / Woman Who Stole Millionaire's Sperm From Used Condoms Wins $2m Child Support / Yyyyyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.