Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,493 members, 7,944,430 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Good Stock Broker In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good Stock Broker In Nigeria (1208 Views)

Good Stock Broker In Nigeria / Stock Broker In Benin City / Suggestions On A Stock Broker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Stock Broker In Nigeria by chol4cat: 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2010
how do i find a good stock broker in Nigeria, one that is reputable, preferably used to dealing with people living abroad, easy to access and not one that once they have your money would stop taking your calls and returning your mails. Ideally, i would like to find a good firm that allows me to trade by myself online, failing that, one that can take telephone / email instructions and is able to act on it immediately and report via mail - i already have some shares in Nigeria which i would like to transfer into one portfolio - can anyone help?
Re: Good Stock Broker In Nigeria by free500dol(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2010
In response to your post, i have a responsible, reliable  Broking firm and Broker that am using for the past four years, they have prove trustworthy by theirs services, after i have suffered  in the  hand of many stock brokers, at last somebody introduced me to this broking firm and ever since  then four years of  ago i have never regretted a day.
   their services is superb i dont need to walk to their office all my transaction is done on phone both buying and selling of stocks.
    I you are in need of their services i will link you with one of their manager.
My contact is
Akingbade Lawrence
www.billionaireinvestmentclub.blogsot.com
Re: Good Stock Broker In Nigeria by chol4cat: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2010
thank you Akingbade, are you sure this is not your company you that you are promoting though lol
Re: Good Stock Broker In Nigeria by free500dol(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2010
Good evening ,
Truth is scarce in Nigeria and it is normal for every Nigerian to be careful most especially when it has to do with Internet , the yahoo yahoo guise have abuse the mind of Nigerians and the reputation of Nigeria to the outside world.
But i want asure you that there are still rare children of God who are into internet business with the fear of God , value making heaven than wealth and money that will end with this world , by the grace of God i am one of them ,.
This broking firm am telling you buy and sell stock for worth minimum of N10, 000, so you can give the a trial with as little as N10,000.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Decision Between Flour Mills And Dangote Group / I Need 15 Risk Takers / Fiverr... Get This Hot Video Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.