Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,967 members, 7,942,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign (14669 Views)

Banky W You Collected N57million From Buhari – Woman Calls Out Singer / Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign / Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by Topmaike007(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
bizza45:
durning your wedding u went outside to do it, go outside and do your campaign...
lolz
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by Unik3030: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
REDshouse:
will nairaland help u to pay subsequent one....
Kindly park out of the place and look for apartment that ur money can afford....
dont mind d scammer
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by humberjade: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by ajayiopy: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
TiredOfFighting:
Dear Nairalanders,
Please help me complete my rent.
My door has been locked up by my landlord because my rent has been due since August.
I and my bro are stranded at the moment
Please help me guys, you can insult me, I just want help.
The total is 180k and I have 70k.

Diamond Bank.
God bless you.
ENJOY YOUR CHANGE YOU VOTED FOR
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by humberjade: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin
The height of stupidity is when you take 8years to tell everyone that this person is a devil and turn around to tell everyone to vote the devil. In foreign countries, Obasanjo should be hanged.

@ Prof Wole soyinka

pautex:
cheesy cheesy

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by HomeOfMe(f): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tenny93:
Singer, actor and record label owner Banky W, has intensified his campaign to represent Eti Osa constituency at the Federal House of Representatives at the February 16, 2019 elections.

Over the weekend, the artiste who is seeking election under the platform of the Modern Democratic Party (MDP), was spotted engaging members of his constituents in a door to door campaign.

In a video posted online, Banky W and his actress wife, Adesua Etomi, were seen campaigning to passers-by, motorists and residents.

“We will go from Door to door, from street to street, from markets to mansions, from Ajah to Obalende, from Ado to Jakande,” he posted on his Instagram account on Saturday.

We will go from Door to door, from street to street, from markets to mansions, from Ajah to Obalende.. engaging with everybody. Nothing is impossible. Starting in Eti-Osa, we will fix Nigeria one community at a time.#ModernDemocraticParty #StrongerTogether #BankOnBanky pic.twitter.com/yHmVoAnNtT

— Banky Wellington (@BankyW) January 19, 2019

“Engaging with every single member of our community. Nothing is impossible. Starting in Eti-Osa, we will fix Nigeria one community at a time. #ModernDemocraticParty #StrongerTogether#BankOnBanky.”

And on Sunday, he was scheduled to follow up with a meeting to hold by 2pm at Endebani Compound in Ajah, Lagos.

Over the past weeks, Banky W who recently starred in the movie, UpNorth, has increased the tempo of his political campaigns. He beckoned to community groups, estate groups, as well as religious, youth, market and business associations to meet town hall style and discuss his candidacy.

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/banky-w-intensifies-political-campaign/
When politician asks you to reelect them the second time when we do not see any tangible thing they did the first time,it's like asking us to vote them in to go and continue being useless and looting. For example,"Yayi le kan si" what bill did he ever sponsor in the house of assembly?,absolutely none. But he wants to go one more term. As for Banky,if it's not apc in Lagos, I doubt he can get anything. I wish him luck.
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
I wonder what will happen if banky wins and obanikoros son fails, under tinubus watch.

*sippingzobo*
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by firstolalekan(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
pautex:
cheesy cheesy
Obj is a foool

he was worse then
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by chukwugoziegi: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Africanness:
I wonder what will happen if banky wins and obanikoros son fails, under tinubus watch.

*sippingzobo*

He'll be co-opted to APC or PDP. APC mostly.
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by Forreellinc: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
calyto:
Dec 18, 2018-Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind
Dec 18, 2018-How My Brother Got Healed Of Schizophrenia And Catatonic Seizures

Are you not a scammer laidis?
grin is it your scam? leave the guy make e scam who e fit scam all na hustle
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

He'll be co-opted to APC or PDP. APC mostly.
Ur right about being coopted. But if he wins, he wont go anywhere. He feels him and bukunyi (chairman of MDP) are some kinda next generation political force. A win will only solidify dt thought.

I wonder what tinubu & obanikoro will do about that. Dt etiosa rep seat is a deal between both men.
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by chukwugoziegi: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
Africanness:

Ur right about being coopted. But if he wins, he wont go anywhere. He feels him and bukunyi (chairman of MDP) are some kinda next generation political force. A win will only solidify dt thought.

I wonder what tinubu & obanikoro will do about that. Dt etiosa rep seat is a deal between both men.

Let's hope he doesn't get Frustrated/Blackmailed into coopting
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
pautex:
cheesy cheesy

Says the failure who did 2 terms and tried to rob a 3rd term at gunpoint

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by jaxxy(m): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
Africanness:

Obanikoro lost that seat consecutively under Pdp, he stands better chances of winning it now with Apc Bt Banky is coming as the underdog with a point to prove.
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by futuremoma34: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
TiredOfFighting:
Dear Nairalanders,
My door has been locked up by my landlord because my rent has been due since August.

Diamond Bank.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by TiredOfFighting(f): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
futuremoma34:

Esther, what will you gain in lying You dat your house is OK..

I'm sure you know I don't know who you are at the moment.
What do you mean by my house is ok and I'm lying?.
Since you know so much. Please help me go to my house and beg my landlord so he can give us more time, open the door and let my brother in at least.
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by alezzy13: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
TiredOfFighting:
Dear Nairalanders,

Diamond Bank.
God bless you.
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by ritmek(f): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
This guy is just in it for the money.....dats all
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by mechanics(m): 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
I hope he wins.
Re: Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Banky-W seems to be very serious with his political ambition...following the steps of Desmond Elliot in same Lagos State...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands &

properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on

investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY

(AWOYAYA).

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Deregisters 74 Political Parties / 2023: Over 2000 PDP, SDP Defect To APC In Oyo / Those Agitating For Nigeria’s Division Are Dreamers - Former COAS, Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.