Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,613 members, 7,917,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

How Do I Update My Avast Antivirus Free? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Update My Avast Antivirus Free? (231 Views)

How To Uninstall Avast Antivirus From Windows 10? / How To Adjust Settings For Avast Antivirus Shields? / How To Cancel Avast Antivirus Subscription? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Update My Avast Antivirus Free? by kelly752: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
A user can easily update Avast antivirus free, for that it is advisable the user puts a set up of automatic updates. First of all right click on the Avast icon and get that opened from the menu. Form the main menu select “settings” then in the left pane click “update” from there you can select the set up for updates as per your preference, though automatic updating is recommended If still you are stuck in any confusion then to get that cleared connect with the technicians at Avast phone number & http://www.avast-phone-number.com/

(1) (Reply)

Congratulation To My Ass And A Subscriber Who Won My Games.... Today's Game Is A / Printing By Professional / Dangote Group 2019 Massive Job Recruitment (97 Openings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.