Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,560 members, 7,888,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

Dear Obasanjo, This Song Is For You...��teacher Don't Teach Me Nonsense�� - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Obasanjo, This Song Is For You...��teacher Don't Teach Me Nonsense�� (309 Views)

Kukah Don’t Cook Me Nonsense - Femi Adesina / Outdated And Repressing Sysem:teacher Dont' Teach Me Nonsense / The End Of Obasanjo's Catalogue,teacher Don't Teach Me Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Obasanjo, This Song Is For You...��teacher Don't Teach Me Nonsense�� by Moana0635: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
General Olusegun Matthew Okikiola Aremu Obasanjo has no right whatsoever to talk about election rigging or free and fair elections. He shouldn't insult our sensibilities. Not all of us are idiots. Obasanjo is a political non entity in his native Abeokuta, talk less of his native Ogun State, his native South West or Nigeria.
Only those with a a poor grasp of politics think anything Obasanjo says can have a significant negative effect on Buhari getting re-elected. OBJ’s letter is the last kick of a dying horse. A toad doesn't run in the afternoon..He is afraid, fear has overwhelmed him.
He should have written this letter to himself in 2003 and 2006 when we witnessed the worst elections in our history.
��Teacher don't teach me nonsense��
Buhari wants a 2nd term and is being called a “tyrant” by the so-called DEMOCRAT wanted a 3rd term. Ha! OBJ worked against Awolowo,he worked against Abiola and he is working against Osinbajo now and some idiots are hailing the monkey. The man who supervised the WORST election aka “Do or Die” alongside Maurice Iwu ....
It is because of Obasanjo that elections in certain states no longer align with the regular four years as originally stipulated e.g Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, Edo etc I am impressed Nigerians no longer believe Obasanjo because all he doesn't want is anyone equaling his record of longest serving Nigerian ruler. That’s why he wanted to go for a 3rd term after accomplishing absolutely nothing in his 8yr rule, stealing $16bn in the name of electricity generation. Nigerians have not forgotten so soon, dear OBJ. How many opposition has Buhari ordered to be killed? Unlike OBJ’s regime that killed opposition like rats. Bola Ige, Marshall Harry etc At his age, he should be restituting not causing chaos.

Re: Dear Obasanjo, This Song Is For You...��teacher Don't Teach Me Nonsense�� by Afamed: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
Obj with no Electoral value in Ogun state. Ignore the Gaffer
Re: Dear Obasanjo, This Song Is For You...��teacher Don't Teach Me Nonsense�� by Moana0635: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
You must be stuck on his past glory. The OBJ you knew before was more powerful as the OBJ you know now.
Afamed:
Obj with no Electoral value in Ogun state. Ignore the Gaffer

(1) (Reply)

Call For One On One Debate : Apologist For Better Nigeria Replies Atiku / "Only A Fool Lets Politicians Break A Coconut On His Head" - Reno Omokri / Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For Campaign For 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.