Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,959 members, 7,963,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:30 AM

Actress, Hilda Dokubo Shows Off Her Son As She Celebrates Him On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Hilda Dokubo Shows Off Her Son As She Celebrates Him On His Birthday (486 Views)

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day / iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Hilda Dokubo Shows Off Her Son As She Celebrates Him On His Birthday by kidap: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
Veteran Actress, Hilda Dokubo Shows Off Her Son As She Celebrates Him On His Birthday

Veteran nollywood actress, Hilda Dokubo took to her social media space to show off her son, Tuvy for the first time as she celebrates him on his birthday.

She wrote:

‘This is my son Tuvy @tuvi.jpg he just turned an adult officially and I am very excited. Please join me in praying and blessing him. Today is his birthday. Isn’t he absolutely handsome? I love him loads’

Source: https://nollyzone.com/veteran-actress-hilda-dokubo-shows-off-her-son-as-she-celebrates-him-on-his-birthday/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Actress, Hilda Dokubo Shows Off Her Son As She Celebrates Him On His Birthday by dawno2008(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wait ooooooo shocked shocked

This boy wan resemble pete edoche na cool

Make madam Hilda teach us the father born grin
Re: Actress, Hilda Dokubo Shows Off Her Son As She Celebrates Him On His Birthday by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
ok. next
Re: Actress, Hilda Dokubo Shows Off Her Son As She Celebrates Him On His Birthday by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Congrats bro, I remember the movie "End of the Wicked" and I vividly remember a scene where a witch will give 3 salute and a mighty dick will come out to perform on the character your mom played. grin

(1) (Reply)

'i've Been Through The Storm And Survived' - Yvonne Jegede Shares New Photo / Singer Wunmi Obe Reacts After Cossy Orjiakor’s Sat Beside Her Husband (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Homophobic Attack On Jussie Mollett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.