Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,667 members, 7,968,919 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:08 PM

To All Ancient Of Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To All Ancient Of Days (746 Views)

My Nairaland Number Of Days Just Dropped. Mods Take A Look At My Account / Survivor Of Synagogue Church Collapse Tells Of Days In Darkness. / Give The Exact Period In Terms Of Days, Hours, E.t.c You Have Being On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Ancient Of Days by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2007
i greet all my elders for this forum, i salute una. all u old people once again i doff my hat and seek for your acceptance into your fold.
may u all live longer than methuselah.
Re: To All Ancient Of Days by busygirl(f): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2007
The elders have accepted your greetings. You're WELCOME,  wetin you carry come for the elders! dON'T MIND me Have a splendid time on nairaland.
Re: To All Ancient Of Days by lalaboi(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2007
busygal! u 2 u r claiming old! lol!!

taliban!
dat ur name dey fear person o!! welicomu sha!
b gud ok!! dnt join bad gangs! lol! ranti omo eni ti o n she o!!
enjoy z place and always wapaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Re: To All Ancient Of Days by busygirl(f): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2007
Hi lalaboi, wetin dey?
Re: To All Ancient Of Days by kachikapor(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2007
me sef i take style throw my salute, mr taliban, we dey find you for here, heard our soldiers killed 20 of your men in kano uh, but no wahala, you'll get assylum in niger republic.
Re: To All Ancient Of Days by cuteass1(f): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2007
one of the elders hailing back at you here ooh, lol grin

but seriously, you're highly welcome to the land. Hope you catch lots of fun, share your views, be a good listener when you don't have a view to share cheesy don't be a stranger wink

eeeeennnnnnnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
Re: To All Ancient Of Days by awoof(m): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2007
mr taliban each minute i see that your name i do see a suicide bomber coming towards me i fare you, o!
Re: To All Ancient Of Days by kachikapor(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2007
TALIBAN, WHERE YU DEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

OH OKAY, YU DEY HIDE FROM THE ALLIED FORCES. ABEG WHEN YU SHOW MAKE YU COME SEE ME.MY PIKIN SAY SHE LIKE YU, MAYBE WE CAN ARRANGE A SUICIDE BOMBIN MARRIAGE
Re: To All Ancient Of Days by awoof(m): 8:55am On May 07, 2007
@Taliban

you have done the right thing by paying homage since you know how to wash your hand you will eat with elders grin some elders prayer for you:

may your days be long; may you walk and never stumble peradventure you fall, may you fall on a beautiful girl.
but sha o wetin you bring come for elders cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Dliemma Of The Modern Stiletto Female? / Hi, This Is Sigha From Bonny Island / Get Back To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.