Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,044 members, 7,980,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:19 PM

Don’t Be Deceived By The Crowds In PDP And APC Rallies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Deceived By The Crowds In PDP And APC Rallies (712 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / 'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju / Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Be Deceived By The Crowds In PDP And APC Rallies by Donpeak(f): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
Here is why APC and PDP seem to have more crowds at their rallies. So, i urge Nigerians who think voting for a candidate outside these two devilish parties is a waste, to please WASTE their votes on genuine, consistent and promising candidate like Omoyele Sowore

For a better Nigeria... Start thinking of wasting your votes on a credible candidate. Without that Nigeria cannot Change. Other African countries are moving ahead already by thinking differently. When you refuse to vote your conscience, you are part of the problem of this country. This is when“change begins with you” not after electing a Buhari or an Atiku who have proven to be bigger than our country.

BUHARI =ATIKU => NO DIFFERENCE

Let’s not ignore the negative signs and reports of ATIKU at our disposals now as we ignored Buhari’s negative reports and promised to vote for him even if he presented a NEPA bill.

Wake up now and stop joining those benefiting from the useless governance approach by APC and PDP. They are benefiting directly or indirectly but you cannot.

Vote AAC and Enjoy the benefits of governance

1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By The Crowds In PDP And APC Rallies by Pinkyhubb: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
I knew it

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By The Crowds In PDP And APC Rallies by Ziggylady(f): 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
I can see broom everywhere embarassed

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By The Crowds In PDP And APC Rallies by Donpeak(f): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
PDP and APC Deceptions must end now.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By The Crowds In PDP And APC Rallies by Binikingdowm: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Keep quiet who. Sowore epp

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By The Crowds In PDP And APC Rallies by Donpeak(f): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Keep quiet who. Sowore epp

What do you know? Lazy Nigerian. Goan make your inquiries first.

I dodge you... Next !
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By The Crowds In PDP And APC Rallies by Mirallas: 3:46am On Feb 20, 2019
Good job op, Your efforts will not be in vain and come Feb 23, we will have cause to smile.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By The Crowds In PDP And APC Rallies by Optional09: 5:10am On Feb 20, 2019
AAC is the only party capable of leading Nigerians right
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By The Crowds In PDP And APC Rallies by Donpeak(f): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2019
Mirallas:
Good job op, Your efforts will not be in vain and come Feb 23, we will have cause to smile.
Yes o. I want to see a better Nigeria.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By The Crowds In PDP And APC Rallies by Donpeak(f): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2019
Optional09:
AAC is the only party capable of leading Nigerians right
That's correct.

(1) (Reply)

Will Tanko And Ononnghe Attend Tomorrow NJC Meeting? / Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi / Buhari Baban Barawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.