Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,293 members, 7,920,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:21 PM

“He has Never Cheated On Me” E-money Wife Confirms - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “He has Never Cheated On Me” E-money Wife Confirms (643 Views)

I Endured Alot In The Marriage- Yomi Fabiyi Wife Confirms Divorce With The Actor / Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms / E-money, Wife Juliet Okonkwo And Kcee Look Fabulous In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“He has Never Cheated On Me” E-money Wife Confirms by ChiomaTCS: 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
E-money’s Wife Mrs Juliet Okonkwo, graces the cover of Nicson Africa Magazine. .
In an Interview with the online magazine, she talked about her upbringing and the difficulties she faced getting to her current level.
Speaking about her husband E-money, she revealed that they met in 2003, during a video shoot for comedian Julius Agwu, in Surulere. According to her, E-money was a young struggling man with potentials at that time and despite being a British citizen, she was inspired to marry him because of his good heart. . Read More (https://www.tcsnaija.com/2019/01/21/e-money-wife-mrs-juliet-okonkowo-says-he-has-never-cheated-on-her/

Re: “He has Never Cheated On Me” E-money Wife Confirms by ojay2053(m): 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ana akogheri
Re: “He has Never Cheated On Me” E-money Wife Confirms by thesicilian: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lol. A gentleman is one who has not been caught.

1 Like

Re: “He has Never Cheated On Me” E-money Wife Confirms by Kampack: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
Story
Re: “He has Never Cheated On Me” E-money Wife Confirms by Brown14: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
you haven't caught him dats why... and even if you have will you file for divorce?
Re: “He has Never Cheated On Me” E-money Wife Confirms by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
Too much money can make a wife turned a blind eye over her cheating husband.

(1) (Reply)

Omg This Guy Just Turned A Star , Thanks To Don Jazzy , See His Cousin / Regina Daniels And ‘husband’, Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor (video) / Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.