Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,104 members, 7,973,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:36 AM

How To Access Facebook Desktop Site From Your Phone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Access Facebook Desktop Site From Your Phone (664 Views)

Help, How Do I Block A Site From Tapping Into My Feed / I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? / Help! How Do I Prevent My Blogger Hosted Site From Showing Error. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Site From Your Phone by sirlegend: 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
This post detailed the simple guide on how to access Facebook Desktop Site from your Phone. Smartphones are often regarded as pocket PCs as you can use them to browse the internet similar to PCs. However, these two devices have different capabilities when it comes to processing power hence then need to show contents differently on each platform.

PC being the powerful one is made to access a website in full mode, also known as Desktop mode where all features are completely available. Smartphones, on the other hand, have the mobile version which has been made fit as much content as they can on the small screen, often removing some features on certain websites.

Facebook, for example, has some features of the website locked to the desktop mode which a mobile user can’t access unless they log in through a computer or laptop, therefore accessing the desktop mode by default. Now, not everyone has access to a computer or PC and if you’re in that position and still want to access the Facebook Desktop Site then don’t worry, there are ways to achieve it on your smartphone. However, you should note that accessing the facebook desktop site on your mobile device might not give you the best experience as it was not designed to be viewed on a mobile device. With that being said, let’s get right down to it.

How To Access Facebook Desktop Site from your Phone below!!

http://techmila.com/how-to-access-facebook-desktop-site-from-your-phone/

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Way To Build Your List / I Want To Buy Uk Verified Adsense / UK Adsense With 66£ Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.