Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,051 members, 7,899,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (24632 Views)

Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Pearl05(f): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2019
No need to stress yourself sir. This is 2019, if you can't manage her baggage make use of the exit door.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by toolate2fail(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2019
baba is it that you cant see or is it that you are in love or is it that good girls has finish please contact me in my ch i have good ladies who are hard working and will be a good wife for you realplace1983@gmail.com
Nijanija:
Hello guys ,please I need an advice on how to deal with the above headlines .........so it is about my lady and I . We have been into a relationship for the past 6 months. Fast forward ;

I got to find out in the early part of our relationship that she use to have a long discussion on the phone with someone I do not know, each time I try to call her on phone. So I was forced to ask her if she has a man she's been friends with, she confessed to me that they have been dating for over 8 years and the relationships once hit the rocks due to the fact that the man refused to go see her parents.

So later in the month of January, she told me the man will be coming home to bury his mum along side her siblings. So the week she was to go meet the man in Lagos which was her usual practice each time he's coming home, we had a quarrel about her meeting with the man after she promised me it was over between them. So we ended up settling our differences and I agreed to let her go see the man.

Since over two weeks my lady has been with the man despite the man's wife threats to leave her husband alone. She is still with the man.

I want to know if such relationship is healthy for me . As I'm losing patient and focus to daily activities (She is stubborn and won't admit her fault)
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 22, 2019
shoot her in the vagina. simple!
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by sacramento1212: 9:30am On Jan 22, 2019
sheltagrams2:
I had a similar relationship and Bro, I walked out right the minute those calls started coming. I couldn't deal with that at all. We had the conversation and I said, it is in both our interest to take a break. I have been very happy ever since...

Yeah, your peace of mind and sanity restored. It will seem like a veil has just been uncovered from you. grin
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by RICHC2(f): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2019
My dear. I really do think you should leave the lady, it is just six months! Stop being emotional and feeling weak. Shes definitely taking advantage of you and obvious she's not into you. Be a man and move on for the sake of your peace. God bless.

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Offpoint: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2019
tfash96:
lol take it easy on him guy he's being childish..he's no experience peradventure his 1st relationship ever

My brother dey thing just dey vex me... imagine my Gf dey tell me say she wan go visit her Ex... na that day she go become my Ex too
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by sacramento1212: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2019
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Xisnin(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:
Hello guys ,please I need an advice on how to deal with the above headlines .........so it is about my lady and I . We have been into a relationship for the past 6 months. Fast forward ;

I got to find out in the early part of our relationship that she use to have a long discussion on the phone with someone I do not know, each time I try to call her on phone. So I was forced to ask her if she has a man she's been friends with, she confessed to me that they have been dating for over 8 years and the relationships once hit the rocks due to the fact that the man refused to go see her parents.

So later in the month of January, she told me the man will be coming home to bury his mum along side her siblings. So the week she was to go meet the man in Lagos which was her usual practice each time he's coming home, we had a quarrel about her meeting with the man after she promised me it was over between them. So we ended up settling our differences and I agreed to let her go see the man.

Since over two weeks my lady has been with the man despite the man's wife threats to leave her husband alone. She is still with the man.

I want to know if such relationship is healthy for me . As I'm losing patient and focus to daily activities (She is stubborn and won't admit her fault)

The relationship will be healthy as long as you stay in your lane.
You are just an insecure and possessive boyfriend.
She said she wants to go meet with her other boyfriend and you agreed, then why are you complaining?
I think you are hiding something from your story.
She is probably the one feeding you and you are afraid of dying of hunger should she leave.
If that is the case, call her and apologize for pestering her. In fact, tell her she can stay with her man for
as long as she wants.

5 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by oloriLFC(f): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2019
That's how some men see warning signs, turn blind eye, behave sheepishly and when they are shown pepper, they will come online to insult all women or commit suicide. From the write up, the lady has been seeing the man yearly for a long time and the wife who knows about it has been complaining, na you go come use your head break coconut cos you are not wise. The way I'm seeing it, the lady will return, give Op mad sex, clean the house as usual and bro will be drooling again. Mtcheew!

4 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 22, 2019
gypsey:
shoot her in the vagina. simple!
Madman gringrin

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Joekaynews(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

OP, even this your above heading is wrong. Is she disrespectful or a cheat (an Olosho)
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by tfash96(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2019
Offpoint:

My brother dey thing just dey vex me... imagine my Gf dey tell me say she wan go visit her Ex... na that day she go become my Ex too
grin grin abi na girls are crazy
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by friendl: 9:36am On Jan 22, 2019
I Know that women can be very funny but for her to tell you she is meeting her ex shows no sign of respect ,what someone doesn't know will not kill the person.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by akiOYIBO: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

@ madridguy , we are not full knowledge and neither are void of mistake . This happens for a purpose that's why I seek for you people 's opinion on this . She is that kind of lady who will help out each time she pays me a visit . She will do the cleaning and all sought of things u can ever imagine a lady will do . She never gave me headache for once not until the guy came back .
And that has been the game. She knows just what u want and she believes ur incapable of actions. The fact she entered into an argument with u concerning her ex shows you are a weakling who deserve no respect.

Its obvious she's manipulating ur emotions with the house chores and loveliness, all these are rubbish without respect. Respect means love.

Solution: stop arguing, take decisive action. You may have to walk her out if she tries to argue. Stop calling, chatting, or texting. Be a man for once and earn respects. You have been foolish enough to allow a woman manipulate u. Just f!ck her and dump her, thats the best treatment for every Nigerian woman.

3 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Deepthoughts: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

You are a real character, don't worry when you see death coming wait there and make a thread on nairaland asking for advice to whether to stay or find levels ok.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by pek(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2019
madridguy:
@ OP are you for real or just open this thread for opening sake?
Your GF is meeting with a man and you still consider her your GF? Are you sure you're sound health wise? I don't think so.
I won't add or subtract from this. Well said.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Jrevelation(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2019
my brother you must have plan B , she is born a looser and she is already on the road to it so please dont take her serious o , you too should have plan B for your life and for the sake of your family

Nijanija:

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by chiefojiji(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2019
My observation! The girlfriend must be a very pretty girl... That am sure of.. And also, sometimes she pay your bills from the money she got from her other men she's dating.... Now you're finding it hard to let go cus she sweep ur room, wash your clothes, mob your compound, what else? And u keep forcing urself over her just not to loose her.... My brother wake up, even if a woman pay most of ur bills, don't let her override your power as a man..... Women are not created to be treated carelessly... U have to be careful when dealing with them! Use ur head and know what u want. Bye
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Franklinsucre7: 9:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

sorry for you if you accept her back into your life. na staphylococcus she go use settle you. MUMU like no other.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by showafrica(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2019
madridguy:
Your GF is meeting with a man and you still consider her your GF? Are you sure you're sound health wise? I don't think so.

The OP get celebral malaria or the girl is edo.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Passionate888: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2019
For over 2 weeks another man dey knack your girl, you still dey ask wetin you go do? I weak... E be like say your prick na detacheable prick... When 'reasonable' girls say "some men are scum", na your type them mean.

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by princeemmma(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2019
Op! Op!! Op!!! How many time did i call you? use your brain, she still love the guy... No matter what you do, you can never have the heart that is lost to someone else...

Forget about her and move one, she is not yours.... Yoruba says "Oju to ba ma banikale, ko ni fi owuro sepin"..........."The eyes that will last long with you, will not give trouble in the morning"

3 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by almarthins(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

Abeg since you never marry am, tell her to follow d man dey go. Make u no waste ur time with am

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by johnman40: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2019
i feel your pain bro am in same situation but mine has never give me a problem,but what she giving me is more than problem when we first start dating everything was fine and we both use to do alots together we dont live togeth i normally go to her on weekends untill i left my old job of 5yrs and i started spendind 3days wither and last year june or july she concieved and now she is nearly due to have the baby and before it got to this stage i was worried if the pregnancy is mine or not consaulted men of GOD to help pray both imam and pastor to pray and find out if the baby is mine or not,though i was waiting till the baby is born an do dna but she is insisted that the baby is mine so if i we do dna test an test say is mine she will never allow me to see the baby anymore,cus in uk women ar got right on child more than we men,plus have faught her many times inorder to tell me the truth if the baby is mine or some else baby cus i dnt want someone from no where in future stand infront of me and tell me that baby is his,meanwhile she always behave strange by trying to push me away act suspinciously cant name the baby the name i want to give her and every time the baby move in her belly wen am wit her she always say this baby moving never saying things like ur baby moving though she said only 3 out 15 times,and there is always that massive gap in bed wen we sleep every time i tough her she is like take ur hands off me alots going on that i cant even say it all in here i wish could see a visson and see if she is telling the truth this wat am saying may sound daft or silly to some guys but its true an am only manage to type this cus she sat next to me,she dated alots of guys in the past asian guys an clours an had kids to.2different dad,one is asian and one is british,so she is still talking to her ex boy friend dad in his late 60s but she didnt had kid to this guy she talking to his dad he is one of the that put her in right mess strangle her to death acuse her of cheating when they were together,anyway now guys i cant sleep dont wana raise someone else child up if the baby is mine i will do anything to make sure she is k but now am confuse i dnt know if the baby is mine or someone else,plus wen first met she said she has never slept wit any1 for 6yrs and the day we slept together she bled and that was wen i use to.go to her only on every saturday for few hours and late june or ealier july she got caught pregnant with 4weeks wen it sopposed to be 2weeks though doctors snd mideife said that is how they count pregnancy weeks they count from her last period not the actual day that we had sex,but her behaviour look so suspincious and i can understsnd she is got pregnancy brain and wen women preg they behave silly and their body change ,so guys this issue is killing me i need advice thanks
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by olisaemeka1(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2019
madridguy:
pls who has that receive sense Meme...Op needs it .
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by tfash96(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2019
toolate2fail:
baba is it that you cant see or is it that you are in love or is it that good girls has finish please contact me in my ch i have good ladies who are hard working and will be a good wife for you realplace1983@gmail.com
drop ur number instead
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by RZArecta2(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

please I'm begging you my brother don't be offended o but ODE NI E or how do the Yoruba's say it. Use your tongue to count your teeth now that the day is bright and your eyes are clear
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2019
OP that girl doesn't love you and your like a spare tyre. Leave her and sail forward
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by sheriffindy(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2019
Ask Buhari...The Intelligent One
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by CosmicJames(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2019
ednut1:
Pains me when i see threads like this. Weak silly men everywhere
It is very unfortunate.
But it happens.
Even the women are also experiencing ugly situations like this
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by ghettochild(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2019
You need flogging. Girl DAT does not value u one cent. U r dere having headache

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In Love With My Ex Girlfriend / 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better / "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.