Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:32 AM

Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards (22254 Views)

"This Car is Older Than Me" - Charly Boy Shows His Family's Old Car (Pix) / Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) / Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song ‘ye’ Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian Afro-fusion star, Burna Boy who had a wonderful 2018 has fast tracked himself amongst the elite Nigerian artistes as he bags yet another award.

His song 'Ye' won the song of the year at The DAAR Awards 2019 which held on the 19th of January at the International Conference Abuja.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/01/burna-boy-shows-off-his-award-as-his-song-ye-song-of-the-year-daar-awards.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:20am On Jan 22, 2019
Oluwa Burna has started bagging awards again in 2019, some people won't like this, Always 'Killin Dem' sha cheesy

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by directorXixXICK(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2019
Gather here if your waiting for burna boy's first song of the year

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by Joshmodest(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2019
that's Nigeria's problem, follow follow , I'm sure if Ye didn't win soundcity MVP award for song of the year , he wouldn't have won this award. all awards na so burna go dey win song of the year , I love Burnaboy, but soco deserves this award !!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by itiswellandwell: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2019
Nice one burna! This is an early celebration! All nairalanders also deserves early celebration like this baba God. Burna boy o Lori meji! Bless our hustles greatly to the point of bringing forth early celebration like this (Amen)

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by OKorowanta: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2019
Joshmodest:
that's Nigeria's problem, follow follow , I'm sure if Ye didn't win soundcity MVP award for song of the year , he wouldn't have won this award. all awards na so burna go dey win song of the year , I love Burnaboy, but soco deserves this award !!

Talking about most popular song,Soco but wen u talk about gbedu wey dey enter body give it to 'Ye' and Burna.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by constance500: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2019
Oluwaburna smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by slimdude(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Nice one burna
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by AllenSpencer: 7:39am On Jan 22, 2019
DAAR Awards grin

Alakuko Meiran Award grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by SEONaijaExpert: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2019
As much as I don't regard DAAR communications award.

I would say congratulations to Burna Boy, he's a good artists.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by KIDfurniture(m): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2019
Wasiu Ayinde deserves this award ....

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by Isoduwa(m): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2019
directorXixXICK:
Gather here if your waiting for burna boy's first song of the year

Who be your mate? You nor get respeck?

Gather where? How many of Una?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by cardoctor(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2019
Oluwa Burna. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by Oweku: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2019
;D4
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by JohnFrankling(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Joshmodest:
Go and give Succor or na Soco your own award cos Burna boy have won that of DAAR

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by FunctionX(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Isoduwa:

Who be your mate? You nor get respeck?

Gather where? How many of Una?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by kunmiiii: 7:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Well Deserved... He really worked hard. Forget sentiments...he was firing from all cylinders!! Kudos to OluwaBurna!!! cool

More hits pls!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by fasho01(m): 7:46am On Jan 22, 2019
Well deserved
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by Bigjoe15: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2019
Congratulations Burna boy

Check my signature if you want to smile profusely this week
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Everywhere Chioma
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards by evandez(m): 7:55am On Jan 22, 2019
Nice one Burna more awards to you.....
meanwhile check out my song and tell me what you think.
https://zoomaric.com/2018/12/26/evans-mac-different/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Omotola Poses Nu'de, Exposes Her Thing (PHOTO) / Akon In Nigeria To Visit Tinubu, Ambode & Dangote Today / Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.