Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

The WA Site Comment 2.0 Platform - Get Paid To Offer Blog Comments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The WA Site Comment 2.0 Platform - Get Paid To Offer Blog Comments (964 Views)

Get Best High Quality Niche Blog Comments / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The WA Site Comment 2.0 Platform - Get Paid To Offer Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 22, 2019
While building your online business alongside, isn't it awesome to have the opportunity of earning cool and consistent revenue every day offering comments to blogs/websites?

Now, you earn $0.50 instantly to your WA credit dashboard on every other comment you post on other people's blogs and there are no limits to the number of comments you can post per day meaning that there's no limit to the amount of revenue you can earn per day online offering comments to other people's blogs and you'll be doing this every day building your personal website alongside using the best site builder tools and resources in the online world. You withdraw to PayPal once you’ve reached $10 only.

To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764. Congratulations!

The main challenge about building your personal website is that it takes months or years to build the first-page ranking in Google and by that time, you'll have been earning hundreds of thousands of dollars monthly from your personal blog. The length of time it's going to take your site to skyrocket in Google depends solely on:

1. How much time you're willing to dedicate to the build-up of your personal blog ........... Your virtual real estate and multi-million dollar brand

2. The kind of mindset you got for your business from the onset

3. The ability to see a greater tomorrow in building up an online empire

4. Your personal resolution to escape the forthcoming global economic recession which is going to be worse than it's been so far

5. Your personal determination to become financially free online without minding critique and critics

6. Your personal decision to say bye-bye to the highly-frustrating and miserable white-collar 8-5 jobs in a lifetime. And many more........................................................

What revenue opportunities are open for a premium member of the WA community?

Presently, two great revenue opportunities are readily made available for WA premium members from all parts of the world who are 1.5+ million members currently

The first one is the WA Site Comment 2.0 platform which allows you to earn $0.50 on every other comment offered to other people's blogs/websites within the community, meaning that when you offer two successive comments, you'll earn $0.50 on one of them, and 1 community credit on the other.

This means you'll have earned $5 and 10 community credits on 20 comments

Of all the freelance writing platforms out there, the best ever had offered $0.15 only per comment and no Nigerian writer had ever been approved to be a writer there which is PFP.

The one that is next to this is PLP which offers $0.05 per comment meaning that you'll have to make 100 posts before you can earn the same $5 you'll have earned with 20 posts only on the WA Site Comment 2.0 platform.

I worked there for almost a year doing the slavery job with no choice before I stumbled at WA through a blogger who currently earns $7000+ monthly at WA.

1 Share

Re: The WA Site Comment 2.0 Platform - Get Paid To Offer Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
I got a 100% approval rate having offered my first 50 comments towards becoming a certified commenter at WA, sir and we're just lucky that the co-founders of WA decided to release this comment posting platform on 5th October 2018 after 12 years of operation in the online world which was even 11 months after I had been a premium member in the community earning $10-$15 a day creating training as well as building out content, inbound links, social traffic, and engagement on my personal website.

Now, you earn $0.50 instantly to your WA credit dashboard on every other comment you post on other people's blogs and there are no limits to the number of comments you can post per day meaning that there's no limit to the amount of revenue you can earn per day online offering comments to other people's blogs and you'll be doing this every day building your personal website alongside using the best site builder tools and resources in the online world. You withdraw to PayPal once you’ve reached $10 only.

To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: The WA Site Comment 2.0 Platform - Get Paid To Offer Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
I've earned $210 within a 30-day period from the comment posting platform. So, you too can earn the same but you must work hard. You must read the blog post you want to comment on first, then leave a 100% relevant comment on it lest the blog owner disapproves your comment. WA does not do the approvals; blog owners do. Sincerely, any type would be suitable for typing is the major work in blogging, though manufacturers like HP, Compaq, Dell, and the likes used to be better and stronger.

To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: The WA Site Comment 2.0 Platform - Get Paid To Offer Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Congratulations to those who are ready to become financially free this year from joblessness and miserable style of life for the WA Site Comment 2.0 has been released by Carson - a co-founder of WA on 5th October 2018, though the community had been in operation for the past 12 years! If you're such a person who has got so much passion for building a personal business working from the comfort of your home online while earning extra revenue every day, don't hesitate to reach me for an instant revenue opportunity to be shown to you right away.

You will also start earning $10-$15 a day creating tutorials, videos, or courses after your first two months mark making it possible for you to be accumulating N150,000-N200,000 a month to start with. To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: The WA Site Comment 2.0 Platform - Get Paid To Offer Blog Comments by SenorFax(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hello.... I've been looking for ways to contact you. Am interested, this is my WhatsApp number 08066247628
Re: The WA Site Comment 2.0 Platform - Get Paid To Offer Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
If you're serious about making money online, I'm pleased to inform you that I found the best money making program for you which allows you to stay at home offering comments to other people's blogs/websites without a limit to the number of comments you can post per day.

You will also start earning $10-$15 a day creating tutorials, videos, or courses after your first two months mark making it possible for you to be accumulating N150,000-N200,000 a month to start with. To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: The WA Site Comment 2.0 Platform - Get Paid To Offer Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
Do you want to have financial freedom from economic frustration? If yes, let me congratulate you first because you've found the right program that lets you earn consistent $0.50 on every other comment you offer to other people's blogs/wesites without a limit to the number of comments you can post a day.

If you're serious about making cool money working online from the comfort of your home, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764 and you could start earning revenue the same day so far you can be an action taker. Action takers are money makers.

Congratulations!
Re: The WA Site Comment 2.0 Platform - Get Paid To Offer Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Are you willing to earn cool revenue offering comments to other people's websites within the WA Site Comment 2.0 platform? You have all the resources at your own disposal to build your own business and to earn cool and consistent revenue offering comments to other people's blogs.

On average, you can earn with ease $5-$10 a day doing what you love doing from the comfort of your home and may cash out once you've reached a minimum of $10 only. To start earning money online now, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

http://onlinebusinesspublications.com/get-paid-to-comment

Congratulations!
Re: The WA Site Comment 2.0 Platform - Get Paid To Offer Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Are you interested in earning revenue while offering comments to other people's websites or blogs? Congratulations, I found an awesome revenue opportunity for you at WA. On the Site Comment 2.0 platform, you'll earn $0.50 cash revenue on every other comment you offer to other people's websites and there's no limit to the number of blogs you can comment on per day.

While earning extra revenue working online, you'll also be able to leverage the most awesome site builder tools and resources at your own disposal to build your personal website and become successful in a lifetime. If you are ready to start earning revenue, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

http://onlinebusinesspublications.com/how-to-verify-a-paypal-account

Congratulations!

1 Share

Re: The WA Site Comment 2.0 Platform - Get Paid To Offer Blog Comments by Mann123: 1:04pm On May 02, 2023
Now you can easily download the sad images for your whats app status. sad status video

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Please Offer Me A #15000 Loan / Diamond Mobile App Not Opening / Staff Hail Billionaire Sayyu Dantata, As He Personally Flies His Chopper To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.