Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,779 members, 7,915,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:48 PM

Buying Gifts To Apologise Without Saying Sorry, Is It Apology? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buying Gifts To Apologise Without Saying Sorry, Is It Apology? (274 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / Ask For Sex Without Saying Sex Or Any Obscene Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Gifts To Apologise Without Saying Sorry, Is It Apology? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Whether pride, shame or whatever. Some people find it hard to say "I am sorry", they either become friendly, buy gifts or become nicer after offending someone; all in the name to apologise; but the will not say sorry.

Do you really feel glad if you are not told sorry for an offense, though given a gift or the offender becoming nicer..

Saying sorry is swallowing pride!!
Re: Buying Gifts To Apologise Without Saying Sorry, Is It Apology? by MrSix: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lets just say...
Women don't need the sorry. They need the gift.
Immediately you get the gift, they forget your offence.

Check my signature
I sell USA used Laptops
Re: Buying Gifts To Apologise Without Saying Sorry, Is It Apology? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
MrSix:
Lets just say... Women don't need the sorry. They need the gift. Immediately you get the gift, they forget your offence.

Check my signature I sell USA used Laptops
Gift-sorry
Re: Buying Gifts To Apologise Without Saying Sorry, Is It Apology? by 1F30M4(f): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Saying the sorry and not really meaning it is the most heartbreaking.. You gotta mean it else it doesn't change anything, I need to see how much change happens after saying sorry, it shows me how really sorry the person is
Re: Buying Gifts To Apologise Without Saying Sorry, Is It Apology? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yes na. Many married men do this a lot. Once you've been nabbed for infidelity, just buy a Venza for your wife and in most cases, all past (and future) sins will be forgiven.

(1) (Reply)

‘marriage Shouldn’t Be Your Priority If You Are Not Financially Stable,’ Alibaba / Valentine's Day Gift Ideas For Him / Fixed Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.