Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,942 members, 7,946,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It (294 Views)

How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? / When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It by Emmzy201(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
My birthday was yesterday 21st of January which was supposed to be a very happy day for me ended up in me being depressed right now
I met this girl at a mall seven months ago and it was love at first sight, she was the first girl I would ever love and give my whole heart to, she acted really nice and very caring and I also made sure she never lacked anything and we've never had any arguments till now. This girl told me she was a virgin and would like to remain one till marriage and I have always respected her decision, I have not even thought of going down there at all since we started dating and was even happy to have found a good wife material.
Fast-forward to yesterday which was my birthday, I received many mails from friends and family congratulating me and I saw this particular strange mail. I wanted to open it then but left it and replied other mails. I later checked the mail and what I saw almost made me die of heart attack.
The mail contained nude pictures, pictures of her having s*x with a guy that his face was blurred and screenshots of s*x chats of my supposed girlfriend. This was the girl that was supposed to help me out in organizing the party and she took an excuse from me to see someone, she was even the first person to wake me up with an SMS and a call. I didn't know how I found myself on the floor crying. How will I be able to handle depression that's eating me up quickly.
I need advice in other not to do something silly to myself or the girl, even sniper now looks attractive, am on the verge of running crazy now.
Ignore my typos and other mistakes please

(1) (Reply)

Eradicate Poor Erection, Ejaculation, And Low Sperm Count / Free World / Where Is Plurimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.