Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,704 members, 7,969,055 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:15 PM

Linda Ikeji Looking Flawless In Cute Afternoon Selfie Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Looking Flawless In Cute Afternoon Selfie Photos (34303 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Early Morning Selfie Photos Got Fans Talking (photos) / Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos / DMW Full Squad In New Group Selfie. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Flawless In Cute Afternoon Selfie Photos by nonxo007(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
shachris02:
Dick must be very expensive these days.

All these shakara just to get dick?

Expired baby mama.
But she has a very successful life, selfmade... So why the name calling ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Flawless In Cute Afternoon Selfie Photos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
goaldynboy:

So your Mama is a Slut?

Good to know!!

No my momma is religious woman, god fearing, intelligent , skillful and wonderful woman , not like your old herlot moda ....

Thanks
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Flawless In Cute Afternoon Selfie Photos by Jaysolu(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
abbertee:
I dont want to hear any thing about this slut and bobrisky
Did anybody force you??
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Flawless In Cute Afternoon Selfie Photos by AnalQueenluci: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Westaslave2:
cheesy am nt telling u !
y nw
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Flawless In Cute Afternoon Selfie Photos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jaysolu:
Did anybody force you??

No sir, i just don't want to open nairaland and see a post about dem on front page
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Flawless In Cute Afternoon Selfie Photos by Jaysolu(m): 6:28am On Jan 23, 2019
nonxo007:

You think success is by hw many expensive bags you have in your closet
Like i once heard frm Oprah... success is not by how rich or wealthy you are, but by how many lives you've touched
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Flawless In Cute Afternoon Selfie Photos by Wallade(m): 6:34am On Jan 23, 2019
nonxo007:

"Selfmade". There is nothing like self made wealth in life.
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Flawless In Cute Afternoon Selfie Photos by meobizy(f): 6:49am On Jan 23, 2019
Mscheew.
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Flawless In Cute Afternoon Selfie Photos by nonxo007(m): 7:57am On Jan 23, 2019
Jaysolu:
You think success is by hw many expensive bags you have in your closet
Like i once heard frm Oprah... success is not by how rich or wealthy you are, but by how many lives you've touched
And you think Linda Ikeji hasn't touched lives? Come on my brother Linda Ikeji is a good role model, to an extent though. Lots of ladies should emulate her, and all standing she hasn't done anything wrong, but we'll never appreciate good things. Linda Ikeji rose to fame from her hard works and resilience. She wasn't the type to gain fame by showing skin but used her brains. So why insult her if you haven't achieved a quarter of what she has achieved
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Flawless In Cute Afternoon Selfie Photos by nonxo007(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2019
Wallade:

"Selfmade". There is nothing like self made wealth in life.
So what is there ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Flawless In Cute Afternoon Selfie Photos by Wallade(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2019
nonxo007:

So what is there ?

Did you ever wonder how the pyramid was achieved, learn a lesson about the engineering: every block is staying on someother blocks hence, the highest point of the pyramid is a block staying on several other blocks.

Lesson: The richest, wealthiest or most succesful persons in the society used the opportunities provided by others, consciously or otherwise. They needed the human and material resources provided by others, who are oftentimes struggling, needy or assumed to be unsuccessful, to become successful and remain successful.

Despite your exposure, intelligence, knowledge and skills, never take credit for your achievements in life because it took God, oppotunities, human and material resources to achieve that greatness or goodness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BET Awards: Burna Boy Dances To "Am I A Yahoo Boy" As He Wins / Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Visit Toyin Abraham As They Carry Her Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.