Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,765 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Where Can I Find True Love? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Can I Find True Love? (873 Views)

24year Old Girl Got Married To A Very Rich 84year Old Man, Insists Its True Love / Where Can I Find A Thrift Store In Lagos? / Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find True Love? by cidieschat(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2007
Please can some one tell me the part of the country where i can get true love, because me i dey consider to check in Ghana cos love does not exist in NIgeria.
Re: Where Can I Find True Love? by busygirl(f): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2007
Eiiya! pELE O, shei naija chics offend you, ANI RIRU E MO O
@ QUESTION, yOU CAN find true love anywhere, even in nigeria that you claim, it's not!
Good luck sha!
Re: Where Can I Find True Love? by awoof(m): 8:05am On Apr 21, 2007
it is a very simple matter, take one gulder bottle filled with no one kainkain (ogogoro) and one "abamieda" Fela king size wrap of igbo, sleep well well our ancestors will show you where to find true love. ka Chineke meziokwu
Re: Where Can I Find True Love? by Creamish(f): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2007
undecided errrmmm----have u tried Maiduguri? if u have, then try Bagudo LGA in Kebbi state--if u still no find, then ur case is "SO HELP ME GOD"
Re: Where Can I Find True Love? by awoof(m): 11:27am On Apr 23, 2007
Creamish:

undecided errrmmm----have u tried Maiduguri? if u have, then try Bagudo LGA in Kebbi state--if u still no find, then your case is "SO HELP ME GOD"

i hope there is no sharia in those places otherwise they may cut your watincall o grin
Re: Where Can I Find True Love? by ijogbon(m): 1:05am On Apr 24, 2007
I will help you my man.

First of all if true love could be bottled and sold and everybody in the world had a cottage industry doing it, Bill gates would still be this rich and be the poorest person in that world.

True love is a philosophers stone, we all know what it can do, some claim to have one (or two) but no one, not even the people who claim to have it can describe what it is,

Hey, I am taking offense. Are you trying to say there is something wrong with good Old casual s_e_x for money as practised by 100 million Nigerians today?

Are you a rich boy?
Do you like beautiful women?
Do you aspire to stuff?
Do you like to protect your hard earned money from ppl who tell lies of love so they can get you to give them money to buy this boob tube, or make their hair, or their nails but wont 'put out'?

If you can answer yes to even one of the above then you dont want to go about lookin for true love, it is good to 'FIND' it , but expensive and dear to look for,

What you need is some good gsm numbers of ppl who know just what they want,

Please O , I am using this forum to suggest if you have any numbers of bizness girls in Uni's plz lets post the numbers, no worry we go do the rest, just numbers, names, locations
Just look at it as a charitable action, some ppl need the numbers bad!!!!, lookin for true love is a tiring thirsty job, I need wetin go quench thirst Abeg!!!!!!
To show that I am a fair man i go start the list of tel nos. on my posting 'ashawo mailing list' take a look.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Man Of The Year / Hello / Birthdays Or Death Reminders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.