Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,165 members, 7,946,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Chris Brown Released After Arrest Over Rape Allegation In Paris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Released After Arrest Over Rape Allegation In Paris (422 Views)

Portable Buys Lexus Car For His Producer After His Arrest Over Car Debt (Video) / Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Released After Arrest Over Rape Allegation In Paris by ebusnwaoma: 4:33am On Jan 23, 2019
Chris Brown has been released, after he was arrested on Tuesday in Paris on allegations of aggravated rape and drug violations. 

Chris Brown was released, shortly after he issued a statement on his Instagram account on Tuesday denying the accusations.

"I WANNA MAKE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR ..... THIS IS FALSE AND A WHOLE LOT OF CAP!," HE WROTE IN THE ALL-CAPS MESSAGE. "... FOR MY DAUGHTER AND MY FAMILY THIS IS SO DISRESPECTFUL AND IS AGAINST MY CHARACTER AND MORALS!!!!"

Though the US Embassy in Paris declined to comment on Brown's arrest, it was learnt that no charges have been filed against the singer and two others. The prosecutor's office however added that the investigation is ongoing.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/23/chris-brown-released-after-arrest-over-rape-allegation-in-paris/

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

“why I Stopped Going To Church” – Rapper, Falz Explains / Fellow Nairalanders Do You Want To See S3xy Me In This Year Bbnaija House? / "Why I Am Not Excited About The New Year" - Waje Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.