Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,257 members, 7,967,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:10 AM

Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. (67617 Views)

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / Confession Of Notorious Eiye Cult Leader Who Has Killed Many Innocent People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by LINTUNE(m): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
awoofawoo:
I can't comment on useless topics, as hungers dey body na..... thanks to all that made their comments brief and sensible.

And to guy above me∆∆∆ may thunder fire you for that senseless post

Who be the mofos below me, do you have certificate in stupidity or what?
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by tfash96(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
venai:
What a waste of life!

If you must die anyhow , please join the Nigerian army, and go and kill yourself fighting Boko Haram.

No need typing "rest in peace" . He is already rotting in hell
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by awoluyi(m): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
As ayęta no work, alugbogbo finally did the work!
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by tfash96(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Eiye cult leader wey no fit use wings fly outta dangerous zone.Se that 1 na eiye? Maybe peacock own kos I no understand y dem dey bear eiye
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by Beedude(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
MrSix:
Big lies...
This is 2019 and nobody had to video the incidence?
Juju na scam abeg...If them shoot am and e no enter, make we see. Nonsense...

I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery.
Details in my signature
Cultist dey fight ,u wan dey do video shoot. Be like say u too dey watch James Bond films
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by MrSix: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
Beedude:

Cultist dey fight ,u wan dey do video shoot. Be like say u too dey watch James Bond films
grin grin grin
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by promisedeco(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
MrSix:
Big lies...
This is 2019 and nobody had to video the incidence?
Juju na scam abeg...If them shoot am and e no enter, make we see. Nonsense...

I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery.
Details in my signature
You know nothing
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by gdolls: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sportwin:
lol
that state na eiye zone
jobless miscreants

they always look dirty , unkempt 24/7 begging

one bastard gone overboard
Believe Viking is real
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by Sportwin(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
gdolls:
Believe Viking is real
Na our affair
Nostra *****
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by KingOvo(m): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Exwizard:
I swear I can never join this Nigerian cultists...

Nigerian cultists, American cultists and whatnot,
Cultism is cultism and it is bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by saviourstandere: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nonsense, devil awaits you in hell,go and suffer more after many suffering in Nigeria
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by OBIPLUS(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nigerians are wiser now, someone mentioned boy's scout, there are in disguise, also demonic group.
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dodorima to him tongue
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by kmaster007: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
say no to cults.. and if ur deir already ur on ur own....
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by AfonjaConehead: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
awoofawoo:
I can't comment on useless topics, as hungers dey body na.....

Sai baba is working

grin
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by awoofawoo: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Sai baba is working
grin
working on your body not mine......
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by cephasrockhudds(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
Exwizard:
I swear I can never join this Nigerian cultists...

No, cult groups is ready to give you satisfaction, both here and overseas
Belonging will just make you a victim of Premature death
So, Wise up
Peace
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by AfonjaConehead: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2019
awoofawoo:
working on your body not mine......

Sharrap there, you were part and parcel of the Sai baba crew that brought this monster upon the nation.
Now repeat after me SAI BABA
grin
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by awoofawoo: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Sharrap there, you were part and parcel of the Sai baba crew that brought this monster upon the nation.
Now repeat after me SAI BABA
grin

Abeg no drag me into your political jigsaws and roforofo madness......I am not a zombie nor wailers..... I am for good of the nation simple, not more than that. E see modupe!
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by nkor03: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERYBODY..WE ARE STILL THE WINNER WITH OUR RELIABLE AND LEGIT SOURCE..CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT BET WITH AND WON BIGGER FOR OUR LAST WINNING..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE WINNING FOR STRONG MINDER ONLY..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR NEXT GAME

Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by AfonjaConehead: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
awoofawoo:

Abeg no drag me into your political jigsaws and roforofo madness......I am not a zombie nor wailers..... I am for good of the nation simple, not more than that. E see modupe!

Answer simple qwesian,are you a repentant Sai baba or not?are you a retired ZB or not?
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by awoofawoo: 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Answer simple qwesian,are you a repentant Sai baba or not?are you a retired ZB or not?
You are definitely mistaking me for someone else......can you show me, any of my post that support APC or PDP......if you can't abeg just close your mouth, jump inside lagoon.....your case dey vex already.
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by maajimk(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
helinues:

Lol

You no sabi..

Freethe guy, who no come no go know. Abadan!
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by baretalk: 6:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Cultist should be useful, come together and fight off herdsmen and bandits, not all these nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos) / Confession Of An Internet Fraudster, Ernest Ogbor, Arrested & Paraded By Police / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.