Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Obasanjo To Buhari ;don’t Throw Stones If You Live In A Glass House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari ;don’t Throw Stones If You Live In A Glass House (350 Views)

Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders / Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business / Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo To Buhari ;don’t Throw Stones If You Live In A Glass House by faceofnigeriabl: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2019
Obasanjo to Buhari ;don’t throw stones if you live in a glass house

Ex- President Olusegun Obasanjo ;quote if you leave in a glass house don’t throw stones.

If we expose those in Buhari government , they will not only go to jail, hell will be there place. He also explained why he forgave an ex-Vice-President and Peoples Democratic Party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Let us Compare Atiku with President Muhammadu Buhari, Obasanjo said his former deputy, though not a saint, was far better than the incumbent President.

He further explain, “What I am saying is that where we are today; our present situation, if you look at those who are there today and our boss (Buhari), I insist that Atiku will do better than them.

This is not a prophecy, or a fight or hate ,Those in government today, if we expose them, all of them will enter hell; they will not only go to jail. They will go to hell. Whoever that God does not expose his sins to the public is the person whose secret is kept.”

He said I am not privy to the plans of Atiku if he became Nigeria’s next President.

I did not say he (Atiku) will behave like Jesus.

I did not say he will behave like Prophet Muhammed, but he will do better, in fact twice better than what we have at present.”

Obasanjo said the President’s performance in the area of the economy was worse than his assessment of his (Buhari) knowledge of the economy in 2015

However the war of word continue between PDP

and APC with different war of words from Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to OBj , Atiku to Buhari, Just like War of words between American Democrat and Republican in America prior to every General

election , the only different is that no Face to face presidential debate between two main party aspirant in Nigeria , compare to American Trump /Hilary debate.
Updates via: https://faceofnigeriablog.com/news/obasanjo-to-buhari-dont-throw-stones-if-you-live-in-a-glass-house/

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari ;don’t Throw Stones If You Live In A Glass House by Imortal001: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2019
OBJ thats ur opinion.. me and my family we will vote APC. Next level no ni!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari ;don’t Throw Stones If You Live In A Glass House by Ziel20: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2019
High guys.
Plees prey for me, I am righting O level inglish egein. I has bin falling sins 2010 but this yeah I am very redi and am comfeedent I wheel pass width a A.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari ;don’t Throw Stones If You Live In A Glass House by paq1: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2019
We are now in the home run, all strategies will be deployed. Buhari must go. Ebora Owu on the offensive buharideens in panic!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari ;don’t Throw Stones If You Live In A Glass House by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Will he understand? Buhari a disaster..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnia Nwodo Enugu Man Is Working For Buhari and Apc. / Buhari Hosts APC Governors And Aspirants In Abuja / God Will Bring Buhari Down- Uche Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.