Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

A’ibom Guber Race: Abuja Backing Will Fail APC- Gov’s Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A’ibom Guber Race: Abuja Backing Will Fail APC- Gov’s Aide (248 Views)

I Was Offered Money To Impeach Fubara – Rivers Gov’s Aide, Ehie / I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate / BREAKING: APC Disqualifies Shittu From Guber Race Over NYSC Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A’ibom Guber Race: Abuja Backing Will Fail APC- Gov’s Aide by OrientDailyNews: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2019
By Ikora Ayungbe, Uyo

Ahead of the forthcoming general elections a chieftain of People’s Democratic Party, Akwa Ibom state and commissioner for youth and sport, Hon. Monday Uko has the anticipated use of force by the All Progressives Congress led federal government will fail.

Uko who spoke at governor Udom Emmanuel governorship campaign ceremony held at Obot Akara local government secretariat, weekend assured the governor that federal might will not work in the local government area.

In his words, “tell whoever is bragging about using federal might that he will fail. I repeat, he will fail because he won’t be able to enter Obot Akara.

“My people, for eight years, an Annang Man was a Governor and he didn’t deem it necessary to construct a kilometer of road in Obot Akara, our in-law has given us many roads and bridges to save us from dying again, why shouldn’t we return him to office! Your Excellency, Obot Akara is PDP.

“We cannot count the number of appointments the governor has given Ikot Ekpene. This Sheraton Hotel would have been a moribund investment and monument, but the Governor has paid money and made efforts to make it work. I cannot mention roads because he has done so well for Ikot Ekpene. He has invested in industries and would do more. The education sector today shows index progress from 50% to 80%.

“Akwa Ibom state University today has accreditation for all courses offered there. Even Ritman University which is a private university just got accreditation for all 14 courses offered there; I can’t leave out College of Education which now awards degrees. In 2002 when they wanted to use federal might to take our onshore, we stood and got our 13% and we will do it again. We will stand with all candidates of the PDP“.

Another PDP chieftain from Ikot Ekpene senatorial district who spoke at the campaign rally, Etido Inyang lamented that,” before now we had an emperor that dictated everything for us, but through you we have been liberated us, the uncommon defector is no more. We will show you that we do the election here not in Ukana. Thank you for liberating us”.

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/geopolis/south-east/aibom-guber-race-abuja-backing/

lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: A’ibom Guber Race: Abuja Backing Will Fail APC- Gov’s Aide by Imortal001: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2019
Governor aide, read this and read this very clear: what happen in ekiti and osun is about to happen in akwa ibom state.

(1) (Reply)

Ben Kalu: Redeem Your Pledge To Us. Stop Playing Politics With Our School. / Reps Detect Errors In Budget, Order Ministries To Reconcile Figures Today / Banky W Collected N57million From President Buhari – Woman Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.