Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,265 members, 7,974,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Need A Comprehensive List Of Wedding Plan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Comprehensive List Of Wedding Plan (617 Views)

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? / How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) / What Kind Of Wedding Ceremony Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Comprehensive List Of Wedding Plan by mis2sam: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,

My wedding is coming up very soon, in 3 month time and I've not really done anything about planning.I'm a christian to help your view.
Please can you help me with the list of items i need to pen down and start working on for the wedding

Thank you 4 always being there
Re: I Need A Comprehensive List Of Wedding Plan by MrCork1: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2010
Miss2sam, madma r u light skin, do u hav Nyansh and can u cook & clean?

Am lookin for a wifes
Re: I Need A Comprehensive List Of Wedding Plan by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2010
Google up this site "na my wedding" its a nigerian website that carters to wedding details and plans. You should get all the details you need. Gudluck.
Re: I Need A Comprehensive List Of Wedding Plan by Ben13: 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2010
First go for HIV/TB/Genotype test.
Second, One man can't think it all. Get a Planning committee (also called committee of friends)
Then you can relax your head a bit and concentrate on the matching steps.

(1) (Reply)

Religion And The Sexes / Banom And Chosen04 / Where In Nigeria Do We Have Faithful Lady Or Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.