Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Views On Ethnicity And Religion By President Muhammadu Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Views On Ethnicity And Religion By President Muhammadu Buhari (189 Views)

My Views On Bbnaija And Viewers' Hypocrisy / Can You Tell Me What Race/ethnicity This Lady Is? / Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari’s Independence Day Speech 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Views On Ethnicity And Religion By President Muhammadu Buhari by IROHINOodua: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2019
My views on ethnicity and religion
By President Muhammadu Buhari
I was recently forced to talk to somebody I respect a lot about Nigeria. I said in 2003, when I started, complaints about presidential elections used to start from the Court of Appeal. The President of the court then was my secondary school classmate for six years.
“Himself, myself and (the late) Shehu Musa Yar’Adua, were classmates. My lawyer, Mike Ahamba, was Roman Catholic and an Igbo man. My first witness was in the box. Ahamba said he needed the register of voters in certain constituencies and states to prove that votes were just allocated, and not a true reflection of what existed in the...read more at: My views on ethnicity and religion | Irohin Odua
http://irohinodua.com/?p=1101

(1) (Reply)

Edo, CBN Partner On Development Of 100,000- Hectare Plantation / Get Professional Information Website With Business Promotion At Just N5000 Only / Online Business (earning Online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.