Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,219 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured (25088 Views)

Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly / Ango Abdullahi Meets Obasanjo Over 2019 Polls, Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured by Akabuking: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Abia state with government.
Re: 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured by Lekzy360: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Do you want to Be Updated daily?

Do you need the latest Nigerian Music On Your Phone?

Do you need to Read latest Nigerian breaking news, Celebrity Gossip & Sport News on your Mobile Phone?

Congratulations, You've landed at the right page.

Gistkit is a Nigerian and African Enterainment, News, Music & Video website bringing you latest news about your favourite celebrities.

Visit our website today! https://www.gistkit.com

Or Follow us On Twitter & Instagram @GistKitmedia

Re: 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured by Kingspin(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
This is unacceptable
Re: 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured by fergie001: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
Goahead:
Ikpeazu is joke of governor, Abians deserves better even if it's APC.
I thought people disliked the man.....the man is loathed...
I was in a government office in Umuahia in Dec and they were openly abusing him...I had to call the person I went to see and admonished her not to join them that what if the Gov sends a spy...she said,this one na small one..went back and re-joined them and they were laughing at me...
Workers especially hate him more than anyone else in the state....I don't know what he has been doing oooo...cos his loss is glaring oooo,I don't know what he can salvage now...Its not like I love him anyways....

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured by bigheart7: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Who debate help...
When las las zombies will still sell their destinies for 10k tradermoni even when they know these set of politicians have nothing upstairs to offer..
SMH

Re: 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured by wellmax(m): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
IQscanner:
[s]Every nairalander should be aware of one and his cohort these are the gluttonous ingrates the APC and PMB led administration are using in their current online campaign to sway feeble minded Nigeria from taking the right decision ..........a vote for buhari is a vote against human life be wise #back2daura#[/s]

Rubbish, sell your candidates and stop the hatred.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured by baratech: 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Wow
Re: 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured by EmmyCC: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Blame Ikpeazu only you didn't have to mention Otti
Re: 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured by Billionaire09: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
That is why IPOB leadership boycotting every Nigeria elections in Biafraland.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not asking to kill anybody. Just do what he asked us to do.

Re: 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured by Billionaire09: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
fergie001:

I thought people disliked the man.....the man is loathed...
I was in a government office in Umuahia in Dec and they were openly abusing him...I had to call the person I went to see and admonished her not to join them that what if the Gov sends a spy...she said,this one na small one..went back and re-joined them and they were laughing at me...
Workers especially hate him more than anyone else in the state....I don't know what he has been doing oooo...cos his loss is glaring oooo,I don't know what he can salvage now...Its not like I love him anyways....

His sin can't be forgiving.

He's one of Southeast Fulani stoods using operation Python dance to massacring the Indigenous People Of Biafra that he is a tenant of. He is using Fulani military to abducting and suppressing the owner of the land.

His cases are doing press up on IPOB table.

We will flock all of them in public.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured by mechanics(m): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
And he's even owing workers salaries and pensions despite collecting oil derivatives, he should cover his face in shame, he must be voted out.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured by madridsta007(m): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
fergie001:
Otti is the threat to Ikpeazu......big one...

I was in my village in Umuahia and it was Otti all through,little wonder what the Governor is doing.....But I know workers in the state will vote against him....there is a very serious gang-up against him.....He acts like he doesn't know or he is helpless..I wonder...

True... But you and I know how it will end. Serious rigging. “Everything” is decided in the government house.
Re: 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured by UncleJudax(m): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
fergie001:
Otti is the threat to Ikpeazu......big one...

I was in my village in Umuahia and it was Otti all through,little wonder what the Governor is doing.....But I know workers in the state will vote against him....there is a very serious gang-up against him.....He acts like he doesn't know or he is helpless..I wonder...
Otti won 2015. Although I would like to see some more improvement in the electoral process and for APC to be booted out, PDP rigged Abia in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured by ojay2053(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin grin God pls put wahala in their midst and rescue this State, amen.
Re: 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured by promisedeco(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
Otti clearly won in 2015 and will also clearly win in 2019, I just pray that the rigging done in 2015 won't be repeated. Ikpeazu and his Oga, T.A Orji(thief after orji) are thieves esp. T.A

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured by Equity311987: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thats igbo way. negativity
Re: 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured by Dandiaz72(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2019
No peace for the wicked...Ikpeazu is a total disgrace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees / Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex / Crisis Brews As Dogara Moves To Strip Lasun Of Powers: Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.