Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,882 members, 7,973,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:14 AM

Update On Emiliano Sala: Player's Ex-girlfriend Posts Bizarre 'mafia' Message - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Update On Emiliano Sala: Player's Ex-girlfriend Posts Bizarre 'mafia' Message (573 Views)

Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / Cristiano Ronaldo Criticized For Posting Private Jet Selfie After Emiliano Sala / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On Emiliano Sala: Player's Ex-girlfriend Posts Bizarre 'mafia' Message by queenonyebiri1(f): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
Emiliano Sala's heartbroken underwear model ex-girlfriend today blamed the 'football mafia' after his plane vanished over the Channel and said: "I can't believe this is an accident".

Victoria's Secret star Berenice Schkair, 27, made the extraordinary claim on social media after the new Cardiff City star's plane went missing over the English Channel after taking off in Nantes, France.

Sala and his pilot last made contact from their Piper FA-46 Malibu just off Alderney at 8.30pm on Monday and the pair are missing presumed dead after wreckage was spotted in the sea.

On Twitter last night Berenice tweeted:

Investigate the football mafia because I don't believe this was an accident.

Berenice tweeted that the 'football mafia' should be investigated in a clear claim the crash was deliberate - but later deleted it

She later deleted the tweet.

Lifeboats, helicopters and even locals in fishing boats have been scouring the sea for him - but have had to stop between dusk and dawn.

Posting photographs of them together, she wrote on Instagram:

Emi, my heart is broken. I still cannot understand it. I'm destroyed, I feel pain, fear and anger for not being able to do anything. I know you're strong. We are waiting for you.

I want to wake up and all of this to be a lie. Please investigate because I cannot believe this is an accident. Don't suspend the search for bad weather when you only just found objects floating.

They're losing time and aren't investigating. The thing I regret most is not having told you that you made me feel like I haven't felt in a while and I love you. Why does this misfortune happen to such a fascinating man full of projects, hard working, a good person dedicated to his job.

The model posted a series of message on Instagram where she said she had not given up hope that her ex would be found alive

When asked by Argentine media outlet Infobae for a comment, she said:

The only thing I want is for him to show up.

Out of respect for the family I'd prefer to wait, I'm going to say what I need to say in a few days.

The model was born in the Tres de Febrero area of the Argentine capital Buenos Aires and is believed to have been going out with the footballer for a few months last year.

Reports in their home country suggest they may even have been engaged before they split up.

https://www.queensmail.com/2019/01/update-on-emiliano-sala-players-ex.html

Source: [url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

Re: Update On Emiliano Sala: Player's Ex-girlfriend Posts Bizarre 'mafia' Message by forreelinc(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Update On Emiliano Sala: Player's Ex-girlfriend Posts Bizarre 'mafia' Message by Slynation(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
They're losing time and aren't investigating. The thing I regret most is not
having told you that you made me feel like I haven't felt in a while and I
love you. Why does this misfortune happen to such a fascinating man full
of projects, hard working, a good person dedicated to his job.

Hmmmm....... Drama Queens everywhere, u didn't inform him about that when he was alive, now he may be dead, she's busy informing social media so that what will happen.... Rubbish!! Tmao she will ride the next available dick!!
Abeg shift make i pass.....!!

(1) (Reply)

Copa Del Rey – Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Why Barcelona Lies At Great Risk / Friday Super Sure 5 Odds / Win With US. 10 ODDS, 25 odds, 55 ODDS , & 95 odds 9/3/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.